For you homophobic dudes, I got a question for you (serious topic)

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by coryturner

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

he'd prob make you lick it off & proceed to pound you
devil.gif
 bring it 
devil.gif
you sound more homosexual than homophobic...suspect.

your-sexuality-is-under-investigation.jpg

pause on everything im bout to say.

ive met shaq a million times out here in La. his hands are well over 2x the size of mines and i aint got small hands.

i always wondered if shaq or anyone 6'11"+ had pipe issues.
like did they have issues cause their hand can go around a 2liter soda bottle, so their joint would look like a baby pipe in their hands lmao

ive met shaq a million times out here in La. his hands are well over 2x the size of mines and i aint got small hands.

like did they have issues cause their hand can go around a 2liter soda bottle, so their joint would look like a baby pipe in their hands lmao

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Let's be real, half of the dudes on NT after a long bid in jail would be fiending for a dude with mass.  You never take what homophobic people say on the matter seriously, word to the that thread. Being anti-gay is the new gay.

If it were me personally I'd prolly just settle down with one dude...he'd have to be pretty tho
grin.gif
on some Brad Pitt steeez.

Let's be real, half of the dudes on NT after a long bid in jail would be fiending for a dude with mass.  You never take what homophobic people say on the matter seriously, word to the that thread. Being anti-gay is the new gay.

If it were me personally I'd prolly just settle down with one dude...he'd have to be pretty tho
grin.gif
on some Brad Pitt steeez.

Originally Posted by scshift

How can you say pause and then say the most suspect thing in the thread???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

he trollin. he or who ever originally wrote has been goin around sayin this. i seen it b4

Back
Top Bottom