For you homophobic dudes, I got a question for you (serious topic)

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I got teeth, right?
Start at 1:39
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

pause on everything im bout to say.

ive met shaq a million times out here in La. his hands are well over 2x the size of mines and i aint got small hands.

i always wondered if shaq or anyone 6'11"+ had pipe issues.
like did they have issues cause their hand can go around a 2liter soda bottle, so their joint would look like a baby pipe in their hands lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

pause on everything im bout to say.

ive met shaq a million times out here in La. his hands are well over 2x the size of mines and i aint got small hands.

i always wondered if shaq or anyone 6'11"+ had pipe issues.
like did they have issues cause their hand can go around a 2liter soda bottle, so their joint would look like a baby pipe in their hands lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Dead serious. It'll just have to be a fight to the death. Pride can be dangerous but I'm NOT letting another dude take me. Someones getting shanked.

grin.gif
We get it Anton. You're Super Sayian Anti-Homophobic 3. Power down though because Super Sayian Anti-Homophobic 3 has limited amount of funny material before it gets corny.

Meh, not the only one in the thread trolling RKO....but I'm glad ya noticed
happy.gif

Well that was semi-trolling....i think if I were doing a life sentence and there was a handsome man available I would prolly just settle down. And I'm not gay at all believe it or not....not that it matters to be honest.
ohwell.gif

Tobias Beecher is that you?

Tobias knew how to read....and ended up with the hot chick at the end. Sure I guess.
laugh.gif

Difference is I'm 6ft4 and my muscles rip through my shirt. I aint just no normal $$$## I'm a super %$#$. Like a black batman if you will. Who can fly. Underwater.
pimp.gif

Dead serious. It'll just have to be a fight to the death. Pride can be dangerous but I'm NOT letting another dude take me. Someones getting shanked.

grin.gif
We get it Anton. You're Super Sayian Anti-Homophobic 3. Power down though because Super Sayian Anti-Homophobic 3 has limited amount of funny material before it gets corny.

happy.gif

Well that was semi-trolling....i think if I were doing a life sentence and there was a handsome man available I would prolly just settle down. And I'm not gay at all believe it or not....not that it matters to be honest.
ohwell.gif

Tobias knew how to read....and ended up with the hot chick at the end. Sure I guess.
laugh.gif

Difference is I'm 6ft4 and my muscles rip through my shirt. I aint just no normal $$$## I'm a super %$#$. Like a black batman if you will. Who can fly. Underwater.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Only Jesus can do that.

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Only Jesus can do that.

happy.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Nope. Tobias got set up by Keller 3 times towards the end. I wont spoil it but it didn't end well for that man.

happy.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Nope. Tobias got set up by Keller 3 times towards the end. I wont spoil it but it didn't end well for that man.

you know... i really hate getting raped but i didn't know that was homophobic till i saw this thread.

thanks op.  i'll let it happen from now on.
pimp.gif

you know... i really hate getting raped but i didn't know that was homophobic till i saw this thread.

thanks op.  i'll let it happen from now on.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
lol didn't Tobias end up killing Massa and kinda just went with the winning team
grin.gif
I love how this thread somehow derailed to this....but let's see where it goes.

laugh.gif
lol didn't Tobias end up killing Massa and kinda just went with the winning team
grin.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif
He was released on parole and got set up Keller. Then Keller set him up again which led to the accidental death of Vern Schillinger. Then Keller killed himself but made it look like Toby did it.
So yeah, Tobias lost at life.

Back on topic though, you know who really screwed up in life. The little scrawny hard dudes who break the law to show their hard then get sent to prison. It must really suck being 5'8 160 pounds going upstate.

laugh.gif
grin.gif
He was released on parole and got set up Keller. Then Keller set him up again which led to the accidental death of Vern Schillinger. Then Keller killed himself but made it look like Toby did it.

Back on topic though, you know who really screwed up in life. The little scrawny hard dudes who break the law to show their hard then get sent to prison. It must really suck being 5'8 160 pounds going upstate.

grin.gif

Wait what are we talking about......
eek.gif
I thought we were talking about that episode of boondocks. Anyway yea not important. This is how you handle jail if you're a little dude.

grin.gif

eek.gif
I thought we were talking about that episode of boondocks. Anyway yea not important. This is how you handle jail if you're a little dude.

grin.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif
NO! OZ!

Tobias_Beecher.jpg

grin.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif
NO! OZ!

Tobias_Beecher.jpg

Back
Top Bottom