Forget the Kobe IV, Hyperdunk, Blue Chip and Subpar Releases....Zoom BB 1 Please!

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Rock-- They the lows or mids?
and I figure you know the answer to this question
how do the lows of the 1s fit compared to the mids?

I have low Black/Red's

I never used the lows to ball in.. >> Im scared to ball in low cut shoes.. but they are just as comfortable thats for sure. A GREAT casual shoe.

They could put the mids and lows on Nikeid...and make a crap load with Patent and Suede options....but noooooo

I owned the Black/Red PL Toe Low BB 1, but didn't like them. Wasn't happy with the quality and how the Low-top felt like in this case. Sold them in aweek or so. Mids rule tho.

I been balling in the BB1's for about a month Now And I swear these are the most comfortable ball shoes i hooped in , And Im big dude so for these to be ascomfortable and responsive in a 15 i know there good shoes..and heads up these are in a lot of Ross stores not for like 21 in the navy and orange and the Whiteand Carolina

"how do the lows of the 1s fit compared to the mids?"

The lows, especially those black/red lows, fit just like the Mids in terms of length. So get the same size.

But the Nash PE's, both the all white and grey-toes might be different, either get your true size or go half down. I got my true size in the black/reds andthe Nash version and they're fine.

I only play basketball in either the BB1's or BB2's.
Great basketball shoes overall.
I got the black/maize BB1 for $50 at the outlets like 6 months ago.
Just got to love these shoes!

Yeah I saw that today...I ordered a pair of BB2 id's last month and they should be here this weekend. I'll post pics when they arrive

i guess if i ever wear out my current pair, then my DS pair, i'd have to pay 130 for another on ebay. DAMN YOU, NIKE!

I just bought a pair or bb1 from the outlet for $50 based on the feedback from this thread.......and i definitely have to say its up there as far ascomfortable basketball shoes.......

i still have a pair of bb2 iD's in my cart, do you guys think that if i place the order that it'll still go through even though it's not on nikeidanymore? they haven't removed it so i'm assuming so but what do you guys think?

Did the BB1's and 2's have adequate cushioning for heavier players? I usually tend to shy away from zoom air being a bigger guy. Well unless it isstacked like the Lebron's.

Originally Posted by joel2812

Did the BB1's and 2's have adequate cushioning for heavier players? I usually tend to shy away from zoom air being a bigger guy. Well unless it is stacked like the Lebron's.

I'm 6'8 235 and BB1's and 2's are two of my all-time fav's performance wise. I know the 1's were billed as a guard's sneaker but Iabsolutely love them - plenty of cushioning.

"Unable to Purchase Stock. Inventory Error."

DAMN YOU, NIKEEEE!

so much for that option.

wondering if anyone in the OC, LA area has seen these around? i found them at sports chalet, but they had the suede version

I got a couple of pairs, but the impact protection isnt enough for me, but i can see why everybody loves them. Im trying to let go of mine.

I seriously slept on this shoe.

First, it was the launch at HOHNY and it was the first time PE's were made GR (Kidd, Hughes, BG7)... so I waited and waited... until they've becomeextinct on ebay

Then a while back, there was some nice TB colorways on ebay for cheap, I had other shoes to cop and I let this drag on as well. Now they're gone again.

It must've been the effect ROCK had with this thread, EVERYONE's copping these on ebay.

if anyone knows of an outlet or ross around them thats got them in a size 9.5 please please please PM me. also any issues with the BB's that have thesuede? i found a sports chalet that has the black yellow suede ones, but im wondering if they are less durable due to the suede

i love these shoes!!! navy, purple, crimson, jkidds and some of my other zoom on court rotation. too bad i missed out on the carolinas and the oranges.

thanks, for all you guys that are still looking, try nike special orders before ebay.

Back
Top Bottom