Forget the Kobe IV, Hyperdunk, Blue Chip and Subpar Releases....Zoom BB 1 Please!

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

thanks, for all you guys that are still looking, try nike special orders before ebay
not familiar with nike special order, what is it?
nike special orders tracks down shoes for you. call nike.com customer service and ask for special orders. all you need to know is the productand color code of the shoe or item you are looking for, and they will search niketowns and outlets for them. once they are located, you call the location andhave them shipped to you.

tempting but i should chill out with the sneaker purchases. i have sf4 and the joystick for ps3 on pre-order so moneys gonna be tight afterwards
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by joel2812

Did the BB1's and 2's have adequate cushioning for heavier players? I usually tend to shy away from zoom air being a bigger guy. Well unless it is stacked like the Lebron's.

I'm 6'8 235 and BB1's and 2's are two of my all-time fav's performance wise. I know the 1's were billed as a guard's sneaker but I absolutely love them - plenty of cushioning.
i'm, 220lbs, and LOVE these shoes.... they are my favorite (non jordan/foam/flightposite) nike basketball performance shoes. too bad nikedropped the ball on the colorways. the best 24.99 i've ever spent in a long time!!!!

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by joel2812

Did the BB1's and 2's have adequate cushioning for heavier players? I usually tend to shy away from zoom air being a bigger guy. Well unless it is stacked like the Lebron's.

I'm 6'8 235 and BB1's and 2's are two of my all-time fav's performance wise. I know the 1's were billed as a guard's sneaker but I absolutely love them - plenty of cushioning.
i'm, 220lbs, and LOVE these shoes.... they are my favorite (non jordan/foam/flightposite) nike basketball performance shoes. too bad nike dropped the ball on the colorways. the best 24.99 i've ever spent in a long time!!!!

Hey Joel, not sure what your size is, but just know this. EVERY position in the NBA rocked these last season and some still are digging in the training roomsto see if there are any left laying around because they are so comfy.

This goes for College too.

joel, and if you have a big foot size 14 and up they should be pretty easy to find. i think the smaller sizes 13 and down are pretty much gone because of thelast 9 pages of this thread...

Would anyone happen to know the color code of the tb white and black zoom bb 1's? could someone please pm it to me? thank you in advance.

Would anyone happen to know the color code of the tb white and black zoom bb 1's? could someone please pm it to me? thank you in advance.

I couldnt help post my BB1s. Favorite ball shoes I own.
And I agree with the general concensus of "Way better than HDs".

My Beaters,

And the STeve Nash PEs, I picked them up a month or two ago at champs for 50 bones

wish they would retro these.

Best overall Nike bball shoe of the last 5 years.

Maybe they will pop up on iD like the Kidd's...?

Copped yet another pair of Ebay, I want to be ballin' in these for the next five years.
roll.gif

9240_1.JPG

That pair above (size 15.5) was on ebay for damn near a month, it was a BIN only but the guy kept dropping the price. He started at $70 + $13 for shipping, itdropped $20 today which was the final day. I know most stores have these for even cheaper but you're not gonna find 15's in the stores so a sneaker ofthis quality for $63 - I will take that any day of the week.

Anyone put black laces in the BB's I posted two posts up? Not sure about sticking w. the white laces.

Originally Posted by ehh

That pair above (size 15.5) was on ebay for damn near a month, it was a BIN only but the guy kept dropping the price. He started at $70 + $13 for shipping, it dropped $20 today which was the final day. I know most stores have these for even cheaper but you're not gonna find 15's in the stores so a sneaker of this quality for $63 - I will take that any day of the week.

Actually there are alot of big sizes in Ross.. check the other thread my man...

I love the BB1's i have both Mids and lows and the responsiveness and fit of these are just awesome. although i find the fit of the lows a bit off comparedto Zoom drives but personally the bb1 lows were comfier and had better court feel than the latter.

Back
Top Bottom