Forgotten Jordan Releases of the Past

air-jordan-5-v-retro-wmns-white-fire-red-sunset-dark-cinder.jpg

Had these & had to sell them because they hurt my feet so bad

since the 1s are in demand these days...I hustled these out earlier today

had 2 pairs...the first I rocked all in high school...was doubling up before it was smart so the 2nd pair only gets rocked 3 times a year if at all...had to always keep a pair that no one else would have...even harder to do these days so glad I started preparing years back

No one posted the Air Jordan 1 Low Phat Prom Pack, I'm surprised, copped the black pair a few years back and love them:
i bought the white ones on clearance when i worked at a hospital and dress code said my shoes had to be all white. i received so many compliments from patients about my shoes when i wore these. they were clean 

This thread reminding me of some shoes I came real close to buying at one point or another but just never did.

I'm getting married later this year. Might need to track down those black proms.

Someone with more knowledge of the OG Is than me...hit us with some insight regarding all the different metallic colorways that were, I believe, city specific?

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of XX2s, nor do even own a pair.
But I always thought that this CW was nice. Quality leather and very cheap. (Outlets had them for the low, but I still passed.)
ilhxf7.jpg

since the 1s are in demand these days...I hustled these out earlier today

had 2 pairs...the first I rocked all in high school...was doubling up before it was smart so the 2nd pair only gets rocked 3 times a year if at all...had to always keep a pair that no one else would have...even harder to do these days so glad I started preparing years back
The only pair of 1's I actually liked. These went faster than the blk/red and blk/blue 1's at that time. Amazing what time can do.
Someone with more knowledge of the OG Is then me...hit us with some insight regarding all the different metallic colorways that were, I believe, city specific?
What shoe are you talking about?

The only pair of 1's I actually liked. These went faster than the blk/red and blk/blue 1's at that time. Amazing what time can do.

What shoe are you talking about?
OG Is...like I said in my post lol
damn my bad 
laugh.gif
. I was reading too fast and didn't see the I's part. The all silver joints were Japan only. The black and metallic gold was japan first, then US I believe. Other than that, everything was put out in the US with Japan getting them first IIRC. I's aren't my favorite so might be wrong on some info.

Back
Top Bottom