Forgotten Jordan Releases of the Past

You wanted it, you got it.
smile.gif
i still have mine all deadstock

how about the jordan lite. i still have my pair. i wore them to work as a casual shoe for a good while. easy to clean. they lasted me for a while

i still have deadstock. i cant remeber but i want to say i got them form a department store like macy's??? is thta even possible?

View media item 1078217

how about the jordan lite. i still have my pair. i wore them to work as a casual shoe for a good while. easy to clean. they lasted me for a while

Man that is a blast from the past. Was wearing those back in 7th/8th grade. Forgot what they were called tho. The pin on the tongue was a nice touch. JB should do stuff like that again.

My fav or second fav V
air-jordan-5-v-retro-white-sport-royal-2.jpg
i remember when these dropped and knowing how much of a fan my dad was of the Cowboys i told myself i had to get him these. 

So i copped them for him and just this past march he threw them out (they were so beat). He loved them so much it put a big smile on my face

this is a awesome thread by the way 

Last edited:

I went through all 10 pages. How has nobody posted a picture of these yet? I'm about to try and dig up my pair right quick and take some detailed photos. BRB...

^Not my pic
You beat me to it! Born and raised in San Diego, and I wore these with a Powder Blue LaDainian Tomlinson jersey to EVERY Charger game I went to during those years. The two were meant for each other.

lttt.jpg

Man that is a blast from the past. Was wearing those back in 7th/8th grade. Forgot what they were called tho. The pin on the tongue was a nice touch. JB should do stuff like that again.
yes indeed. i kept my pins put away somewhere. im sure i still have them.

Not forgotten, but just because I wore them today:
ahh my favorite pair of jordans of all time.. i need a pair of 2003s.. i envy the elephant print on your 2003s.. my 2011s.. ehh.. lol.. only gripe with the 2003 is the black lining on the tongue.. other than that, straight fire bro! 

ahh my favorite pair of jordans of all time.. i need a pair of 2003s.. i envy the elephant print on your 2003s.. my 2011s.. ehh.. lol.. only gripe with the 2003 is the black lining on the tongue.. other than that, straight fire bro! 

I love these shoes as well. IMO they are even better made than the OGs from 1996, very solidly made. And they look fantastic - turned a few heads at the mall the other day. :smokin

Dont know what's the consensus about these, but I love them. Style of the 1s and comfort of the 11+12. and glad these wasn't hyped at all back in 09.

View media item 1098131

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom