Forgotten Jordan Releases of the Past

women's white/uni blue 12s were always nice
I think they came out in mens sizes later on... def came out in mens sizes. just online tho.
yeah, I have that pair. XX3's def belong. They felt a little stiff at first, but I'm sure it would have felt better over time. I should have copped. I wanted the black pair. Idk, a lot of pairs mentioned are just meh to me. Those mocha III's are forgotten for a reason though 
laugh.gif

All super dope posts, I'm a huge fan of the chutney/wheat/ginger color ways. About to go take some pics of my ginger 16s to put up. I think 14-23s get so much hate when some of the dopest shoes are in that bunch. The Linen Xs & Ice Blues have always been a favorite of mine, imo can't go wrong with a pair of Xs with a clean color way, not the venom junk from this year..

All white low 9s, unfortunately from all the wear the patent leather on my pair has begun to yellow… kinda like it tho actually. Easy pair for me to throw on with anything

I had the white ones. Pretty comfortable
Whats the official name for these? Just low 7s ?Thought id seen this pic but thought they were samples.. I have def forgotten about these, bout to start the hunt for a pair of these.
Had the name on the tip of my tongue and lost it. It's one of those terrible names, but these are def from 02 for sure.

I could be wrong but this pack might have gotten more love today than when it was released, especially in the Hi format rather than mids
it definitely would have but I don't think it deserves it. I seen several people hunting for these and the baron 1s from that time lately. personally those barons were better than this year's.

If you want to talk about a sleeper 1 the. The Olympic 1 deserves an honorable mention.

Last edited:
One of the last shoes I stood in line for... Was able to cop 2 pairs during this release too. Always been a fan of any Jordan with CAROLINA BLUE color. Wish they made more.

BTW, I dont see a lot of people rocking these, I love my pair.
100% agree all carolina color ways are dope in my opinion, 12s 14s… 9s.

Back
Top Bottom