Forrest Gump = One of The Best Movies

What do you think? Is it his?

yeah. with movies you have to accept what the writer & director says happened unless it's stated that it's up

for interpretation. like in Breaking Bad when they ask Vince Gilligan certain stuff you HAVE to accept that as

the truth of the matter because it's his story in the world he created.

This is actually the first time I've even thought about the kid not being his. That just added an extra layer of depth to that movie :nerd: :nerd:

...and hate that ***** jenny even more

This is actually the first time I've even thought about the kid not being his. That just added an extra layer of depth to that movie :nerd: :nerd:

...and hate that ***** jenny even more

she was molested as a child. that's messed her up psychologically. so hating her is pretty silly.

I never thought that kid was his. And
mean.gif
@ y'all making excuses for this ho.

She knew damn well she was doing Forrest dirty.

She was just too busy getting high and being on her knees and back to care.

I never thought that kid was his. And :smh: @ y'all making excuses for this ho.

THIS. Chick was molested by her father so you would think a guy she's known her whole life that makes her feel good would be the guy she embraces right? Nope she has to search the world to fill a void when the answer was in front of her the whole time. By the time she realizes it, she's got aids. Movie so deep it makes no sense :smh:

And Forrest wasn't messed up psychologically?
yes. what's your point?

it's not called excuses it's called a diagnosis. yes she was aware that what she was doing was wrong

but her own psychological issues prevented her from being able to do the right think. what she went through

created anxiety and her preconscious wasn't intune w/ her superego so her superego couldn't help her when

it should have. i'm talking psychological facts and you using basic "bishes ain't ****" logical so whatever.

people use drugs to cope w/ that kind of pain and smash random dudes to counteract how her father made her

feel about sex. these are facts and to ignore them is ignorant. life isn't black and white. she was in the wrong, but

a part of that was not her fault.

THIS. Chick was molested by her father so you would think a guy she's known her whole life that makes her feel good would be the guy she embraces right? Nope she has to search the world to fill a void when the answer was in front of her the whole time. By the time she realizes it, she's got aids. Movie so deep it makes no sense :smh:

I feel the movie was deep by accident too.

when you're molested you search for answers through sex and she couldn't grasp that Forrest could fulfill her in that

because of his psychological state. it makes complete sense you just don't know what you're talking about 100%

no offense i'm just saying it all makes complete sense

when you're molested you search for answers through sex and she couldn't grasp that Forrest could fulfill her in that

because of his psychological state. it makes complete sense you just don't know what you're talking about 100%

no offense i'm just saying it all makes complete sense

I'm not downplaying the fact that she had to go through her own personal journey but more so how long it took her. How many times did Forrest keep popping back up in her life? Him showing up getting her out of situations. The only thing Forrest was ever truly passionate about in life was her and his mother and with all the things he accomplished he never downplayed that. Her on the other hand? Didn't do a damn thing in life and it took her that long to find happiness...pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm not downplaying the fact that she had to go through her own personal journey but more so how long it took her. How many times did Forrest keep popping back up in her life? Him showing up getting her out of situations. The only thing Forrest was ever truly passionate about in life was her and his mother and with all the things he accomplished he never downplayed that. Her on the other hand? Didn't do a damn thing in life and it took her that long to find happiness...pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you ignored where i said her happiness was tied to sex and drugs. in her mind no matter how much love Forrest had

in him he couldn't please her sexually. and she was not gonna keep on w/ her drug habit around Forrest.

Reading an NT debate on the effects of child abuse is always a good time.

This is a common theme with women who aren't molested also tho :lol:

NTers throwing on cape even for female characters

Bruhs I hated Jenny when I watched the movie as a kid, and hated her MORE when I rewatched as I got older and understood the plot more

She knew what she was doing. Forrest is still the man for all his accomplishments tho.

NTers throwing on cape even for female characters

Bruhs I hated Jenny when I watched the movie as a kid, and hated her MORE when I rewatched as I got older and understood the plot more

She knew what she was doing. Forrest is still the man for all his accomplishments tho.

cape? nobody said we'd save her. i'm just saying she has some issues that psychologically wouldn't allow

her to do the right thing. but my bad i forgot i'm on NT. :lol: y'all dudes have no sense of anything outside

of yambs, foambs, and gifs.

The part that kills me the most is that jenny finally settles down with Forrest when he's wealthy :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

It was a great movie, but def not top 10. It wasn't even the best film in '94.

The part that kills me the most is that jenny finally settles down with Forrest when he's wealthy :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I hated Jenny for that. All he wanted to do was take care of her but her *** just kept dipping on him. Felt bad for Forrest, but he came up in the end.

Last edited:
I hated Jenny for that. All he wanted to do was take care of her but her *** just kept dipping on him. Felt bad for Forest, but he came up in the end.

how'd he come up? Jenny died from being an AIDS infested *****. Prolly gave my man Forrest AIDS too (that or they either had safe sex or they never had sex once they got "married").

There's no way in hell anyone can portray Jenny in a remotely positive light. She was a loser and an AWG.

Hell if you think about it, Forrest son could potentially have AIDS.

**** that ***** Jenny yo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom