Found Heat??

i left my beat dub zeros in my pe locker room... like ultra beat... played football in em.... next week i see this guy wearing em for the mile run... they werelike 5 sizes too big for him too

Originally Posted by Wooly11

Anyways, business as usual

Welcome 2 Niketalk
that %%*% is getting %*+*@%! old, real quick.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by xTrill

^^it never gets old

Team RW3 Herb for life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that shows your maturity right there pal. Actually shows the state that Niketalk has now been reduced to. so +%%+!% sad.

Originally Posted by 23air45

^^it never gets old

Team RW3 Herb for life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that shows your maturity right there pal. Actually shows the state that Niketalk has now been reduced to. so +%%+!% sad.

dudes on nt are also great at picking up on sarcasm

^^it never gets old

Team RW3 Herb for life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you weren't spitting sarcasm, you were spitting your immaturity nothing more.

^^it never gets old

Team RW3 Herb for life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

alright sounds good dude
smokin.gif

^^it never gets old

Team RW3 Herb for life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

alright sounds good dude
smokin.gif

see i figured out your problem bro, the thing about you is you are trying to be funny, but that #$$$ you are spitting lets just say its "lacking"

Because the problem is that your balls have yet to drop, and you are still doing that middle school immaturity thing, where you think the +%##%+# #$$$ you sayis actually funny.

just thought you might need a heads up on that #$$$. hows that #$$$ sound dude?

^^it never gets old

Team RW3 Herb for life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

alright sounds good dude
smokin.gif

see i figured out your problem bro, the thing about you is you are trying to be funny, but that #$$$ you are spitting lets just say its "lacking"

Because the problem is that your balls have yet to drop, and you are still doing that middle school immaturity thing, where you think the +%##%+# #$$$ you say is actually funny.

just thought you might need a heads up on that #$$$. hows that #$$$ sound dude?

alright so let me get this straight youre mad because i was being sarcastic and said something that wooly11 would understand from a conversation we had
yet you claim that im in middle school and being immature, come on dude

xTrill alright so let me get this straight youre mad because i was being sarcastic and said something that wooly11 would understand from a conversation we had
not mad bro, simply stating the obvious facts.

xTrill alright so let me get this straight youre mad because i was being sarcastic and said something that wooly11 would understand from a conversation we had

the obvious fact was that i was being sarcastic
a fact that is not obvious nor true is that im in middle school and immature
its all good though

i remember at lunch there was a pair of raptor 7's on the post above the bench stuck so we tried to get them down during lunch but we failed:frown: i went backafter the next class and some body had already gotten them i was hella mad. They looked real from the side and the bottom couldnt see the tounge to tell ifthey wee 100% legit.

the obvious fact was that i was being sarcastic
a fact that is not obvious nor true is that im in middle school and immature
its all good though
its OK, most of us are in denial about something.

roll.gif
roll.gif

someone else is coming off a little immature now

care to elaborate, because i stated that your in denial about being immature? elaborate please, im just begging you to do so.

roll.gif
roll.gif

care to elaborate, because i stated that your in denial about being immature? elaborate please, im just begging you to do so.

whats immature is that you can come to the conclusion that my balls havent dropped from a simple statement of sarcasm but then again youre the expert on thatsubject
but like i said its all good if you want to keep going just pm me cuz im done arguing in this thread

roll.gif
roll.gif

whats immature is that you can come to the conclusion that my balls havent dropped from a simple statement of sarcasm but then again youre the expert on that subject
but like i said its all good if you want to keep going just pm me cuz im done arguing in this thread
Damn dude, less focus on Jordan's and more upon school related topics. Some work is need in the area around the proper use of punctuation isin order.

roll.gif
roll.gif

whats immature is that you can come to the conclusion that my balls havent dropped from a simple statement of sarcasm but then again youre the expert on that subject
Damn dude, less focus on Jordan's and more upon school related topics. Some work is need in the area around the proper use of punctuation is in order.

really that's all u have
and work isn't need it's needed

Originally Posted by Wooly11

Anyways, business as usual

Welcome 2 Niketalk
Checking in with a swiftness
glasses.gif

To the op on the other hand, what's the point of this thread?

Taboo.

Back
Top Bottom