laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whoever is not laughing gets this
smh.gif

yeah dude got kind of salty at the idea of team wr3 herb
You have it twisted, simply "salty" at how Niketalk is nothing more than a shell of what it use to be, and you people wonder why so manyhave jumped ship.

Well about last month I was in my p.e class and luck as I know it I'm all alone lol so I open up all the lockers w/o locks and I see them stealth 8's Iwas like it must be my lucky day size 12 hey that's my size let me take a look not beat but still good condition and then another extra look at theshoes.......THEY WERE FAKE lol

Hey, At least people are doing their best 2 restore order around here. Sure this topic is taboo, and my "in before the lock" is getting old but cmon.If you know that you are a G, then join us clowning on taboo post starters. It is a new trend that most experienced JB forum members are following. I like myfries salt-less.

Originally Posted by 23air45

Originally Posted by xTrill

Originally Posted by Wooly11

I am so sorry I missed this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whoever is not laughing gets this
smh.gif

yeah dude got kind of salty at the idea of team wr3 herb
You have it twisted, simply "salty" at how Niketalk is nothing more than a shell of what it use to be, and you people wonder why so many have jumped ship.
You should jump off ship as well.

Not too many shoeheads where I'm from. Seen a few pairs of beat payless shoes emerging from the melting snow though :tongue:

milesofjayz
needs 2 apoligize for this thread. It has gotten out of hand and all this sarcasm was originally meant for the thread starter aka op
NT is whack because it is full of wanna-bees that get the game twisted.
I hold people accountable for what they post, and that is me.
Once again, this time the right way, (do-over 2)

WELCOME 2 NKETLK milesofjayz

found a pair of Yeezy in my size recently when I'm on lunch break, I was gonna see if the store got the Hare 1 in yet. I ask the manager if I can buy 2 andhe told me that I can't since they are really limited and they only got a few pairs...DUH. Anyway, I took took my credit card out and paid for them in lessthen 5 sec, this is the only time I found some heat just laying around.

i found and kept in high school a pair of cool Grey IX in my size.. they were NDS condition, Uppers look great, but soles were gettin pretty worn

Umm i just created a post with intentions of seeing what people said, why are you taking it so seriously what a loser
sick.gif

Originally Posted by milesofjayz

Umm i just created a post with intentions of seeing what people said, why are you taking it so seriously what a loser
sick.gif
And your wish came through. People stated their opinions. Don't make another pointless thread again so you don't get your feelings hurtbud.
wink.gif

Found some red and black 5's in a school PE locker. Looked funky and were beat up as fu&^ though. Saw some 14's in a PE room too, but were used forwhen kids forgot shoes to wear.

Back
Top Bottom