Fox announces X-Files revival... Vol. I Want to Believe...

HEADS UP!

Fox Connect is having a flash sale, do not know when it ends, but I just got all individual seasons on Blu Ray for $92. Use coupon code: pumpkin

Now there are some restrictions, the coupon will not work if the order is above $150 before the coupon is applied. So just order S1-S7 in one transaction and S8-9 in a separate one.

I have read that the code can be used twice but for me it would not work on my purchase of S8-9, so I just created another account with a different email and the code worked again.

Cannot beat that deal IMO. Basically $9-$10 per season. :pimp:

Got my shipping confirmation for individual season blu rays from Fox Connect :pimp:

Now they do not have a sale on the individual seasons anymore but the Complete Box Set is 50% off right now for $150.

And your point is?!?!?! 
laugh.gif

Blu Rays arrived yesterday. Started the binge last night and got 6 episodes done. I feel if I can keep a pace of 4-5 a day along with the 2 movies I can finish it by the Revival.

Season 9 will be tough though. Very few enjoyable episodes.

Just gotta power thru those last two seasons... if I can do it, so can you!!! [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I actually enjoyed S8 more than S7. David Duchovny seemed checked out by then, partly because he was in a lawsuit with Fox. Just seemed really bland. The whole search for Mulder in Season 8 is more effective than ineffective and there are memorable episodes that season. So, it's just S9 that I have to power through.

I have not seen the second movie in a while. I wonder how it will hold up for me.

^yeah, tried watching the reopened vid, but way too many season spoilers. :lol: Can't wait. :pimp:

Not liking how this starting off already..

Everytime he talks I'm thinking I'm watching Californiacation:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom