Fox announces X-Files revival... Vol. I Want to Believe...

Smoking Man got blown up by helicopter missiles in the S9 finale :lol:

Glad that new chick died, I was not feeling her character.

Last edited:
sooooo...there's no more 'I want to believe' steeze huh? They're just gonna straight confirm aliens and **** day 1? geez

Episode didn't seem very X-filesy but that's what you get when you try to cram 7 seasons of lore into 1 hour. I swear it was like the most basic primer for people who had never seen the show. "Here's a huge overview of what everyone's deal is. Try and keep up."

I'm interested just to really find out if Scully is imomortal or not or if her test results were doctored because they keep leading them around in circles like they've done the whole series.

They brought the Cigarette smoking man back but couldn't bring back my dude Mr. X somehow? :smh:

View media item 1883280

sooooo...there's no more 'I want to believe' steeze huh? They're just gonna straight confirm aliens and **** day 1? geez

Why wouldn't they? They've long been present in the canon. That would be like making GoT up till now. Then 10 years from now making a mini series of it and postulating that dragons may be real.

I dunno about you guys, but I enjoyed it.  Lots of exposition, but that's understandable since it's a "pilot".  Needed it cuz of a lot of potential new viewers.  

Jumping right into the MOTW tonight. 

How does Gillian Anderson look BETTER over time??

I liked it, they picked up right where they left of. :pimp:

I dunno about you guys, but I enjoyed it.  Lots of exposition, but that's understandable since it's a "pilot".  Needed it cuz of a lot of potential new viewers.  

Jumping right into the MOTW tonight. 

Heh, the beginning was kinda shaky to me but it stuck the landing.

I'll be tuning in tonight.

My recording ******* cut out because the football game went over 
mean.gif
 can someone summarize the last quarter of the episode? I'm pretty sure I just missed like the last 15 min or so. I'd appreciate it

My recording ******* cut out because the football game went over :smh:  can someone summarize the last quarter of the episode? I'm pretty sure I just missed like the last 15 min or so. I'd appreciate it

Its not aliens, its the government. Dudes site got shut down, they blew up the spaceship and killed ol girl

Just watched Episode 2 and really enjoyed it. Felt the pacing was well balanced throughout. The way those siblings took care of The Founder at the end was :wow:

I recognized Abigail Hobbs from Hannibal as well :lol:

Back
Top Bottom