Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Flash's speed is both op and inconsistent at the same time. And this is coming from someone who likes Flash. Better to me to underpower a person's speed and keep it consistent instead of having discrepancies, where ppl will start going, 'well if he can do this...why can't he do that?'

Fox QS will likely have the same problem.

You'll see. If you're that quick, where you can basically chillax in your own world in the blink of someone's eye in real time, there shouldn't be too many situations you can't handle easily. Just watch QS suddenly have difficulties in an easy situation for no reason this upcoming movie. Then when you see it, just remember Amel called it :lol:

Last edited:
I think I might need a new laptop and desktop cuz the cgi looked terrible in that trailer. Gonna go to the local library later to triple check.

On top of the blandness of this just mad me think this is Superman Returns all over again

I don't know where to start.

The CIA has a file on Apocalypse or his followers over the millennia? So now Apocalypse is re-imagined as being known as ******* Ra? Yaweh and Krishna? :lol: :smh: Random ability of being able to control all mutants? (IIRC this is taken right from the crappy Ultimate universe Apocalypse that was such an abortion)

Can't believe they gonna show some version of that trailer before Star Wars :smh:

It's really settling in that Singer and FOX are about to ruin one of my fav X-Men villains :smh:

Yall can say they do their movies differently front he MCU but to me it just isn't good. Lacking in quality and thus replay value. I wish they'd get some balls and try to really be daring.
They're not. They want easy $$$$$$$....

THAT'S IT.

You should be accustomed to this by now... 
I am but still.

It's like Marvel does the MCU a certain way, DC/WB clearly do their DC movies a different way, with all this talk of a rated R Deadpool I just wish the FOX-Men would do things different from both

Nice to see QS making a return
Storm looks great
Sophie Turner still wants to use her Sansa Stark acting
Magneto always relievers
Jennifer Lawerence as I said overrated
Prof X was ehhh

Movie will be trash, and hopefully it's the last installment of a Xmen movie we will have to endure besides Deadpool/Wolverine/Gambit all coming out.

Last edited:
The feels in the X-Men thread never fail to deliver

I will continue to defend Bryan Singer until the Apocalypse (no pun intended)

And I liked Superman Returns :lol:

Yeah, the moment I heard Sansa, her lines could have simply been a scene from GOT explaining Joffrey or Ramsay
laugh.gif

All said and done, I will be watching this for Storm and Jubilee.

I wish JLAW kept the blue makeup on. Without it, I just think Katniss when she's in that black suit

All said and done, I will be watching this for Storm and Jubilee.

I wish JLAW kept the blue makeup on. Without it, I just think Katniss when she's in that black suit
Yeah, it's pretty pointless IMO if she's barely going to be Mystique.

I wonder if they're going to reference Celestial technology in the movie.

On the side note, is it me or there is not enough comics about Apocalypse these days. He should be up there with Thanos IMO.

Magneto IS Xmen tho...yeah they have other villains, hence we getting Apocolypse now and hopefully Mr Sinister down the road...but Mags is their Doom, Loki, Red Skul, Mandarin (lulz) IMO Mags is quite possibly one of the best thought out and complex villains of comics period, dude is so conflicting, he can literally be a good guy at any given time as he has shown in the film, turn around and those same ideologies make him the antagonist, always loved him in the comics and he was done well justice with this casting, I personally never liked Prof X but in the Cinematic Universe McAvoy kills the role, seeing those two on screen is what makes these new Xmen films dope, Jackman and Jlaw are ok supporting, but I don't remember Mystique being so damn important in the comics.
Ask FOX how it worked out for them putting Dr. Doom in to every single F4 movie.

Just cuz the franchise has a famous notorious villain doesn't mean it's a good idea to put him in every single movie. It's part of why these movies don't come like X-Men movies adapted from the comics.

Magneto has went from righteous villain (McKellen) to sort of an anti-villain (Fassbender) it's really left no room to properly develop the main villains (except X2) unless they're related directly to Magneto in some way. It's gotten to the point you can't really think of what a X-Men movie would be like without Mags in it.

Marvel clearly avoided that with Cap and Red Skull. Loki was always gonna be in Avengers so it makes sense why he was so involved on top of him somehow being a hit with fans.

Also the Mandarin being heavily connected with Iron Man has always been a bit overstated and solely a comic book thing. You think about it on it's face it's weird that he's Iron Man's main villain. Dude deals strictly with magic and advance alien magic/tech. It was really about contrast and it's not a surprise it isn't going to work/be done in movies soon but that's a whole other discussion.

The feels in the X-Men thread never fail to deliver

I will continue to defend Bryan Singer until the Apocalypse (no pun intended)

And I liked Superman Returns :lol:
It's official then :x

I thought you was just a Singer/FOX-Men fanboy but liking Returns?

You too far gone for me bruh.

Last edited:
I don't mind Mags being involved in the Xmen cinematic universe, great actor, great character that can play both sides equally....we are gettin Apocolypse and I'm almost certain this somehow will lead to Mr Sinister and tie in the Phoenix Saga....this universe had a lot of fixing to do and these 2 past movies have done a really good job at making up ground.

Back
Top Bottom