• Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Man seeing all those gifs.

Heath destroyed that role
mean.gif
that role destroyed Heath 
frown.gif

i think she was just traveling fast (which not sure she can do with lightning but she can do with wind) in some adaptations of the comics)

x-men is literally the easiest of all of these comic movie franchises to set up movie wise.. and fox still manages to screw it up

and how are we supposed to take apocalypse as a serious threat when we've already seen the future.. and because singer is still in charge the future includes his movies, along with the ending of DOFP

you already have the team in place.. but they want to throw all these other properties in there when they demonstrated they have zero ability to handle any of those things on their own

i'll watch deadpool because he was good in the craptastic turd that was wolverine origins, considering you forget when he isn't deadpool anymore at the end

I like Reynolds and this is the type of stuff I like him in.. plus he's been great in all the promos

This comment from Worldstar had me rollin

"The last scene where he is bald, is like when you go to the barber and they **** yo **** up but you just sit in the chair and accept your destiny"

What could've been a cool opening to the trailer was ruined by terrible acting

Can't take Apocalypse serious

J Law was just a bad casting decision

Don't really remember much else from what I saw

What could've been a cool opening to the trailer was ruined by terrible acting

Can't take Apocalypse serious

J Law was just a bad casting decision

Don't really remember much else from what I saw
Yeah this idea that this movie will depend on Apocalypse is off.

Storytelling, acting, balanced action with plot still matters the most.

Last edited:
Magneto is wearing the helmet so apocalypse must have sold him on is business plan rather than brain wash him

Back
Top Bottom