• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Movie is great, I loved it.

Definitely could see it not being for everyone but I might have to make this the best CBM Fox has ever made for me.

The Professor X joke and he Ryan Reynolds joke..... :rofl:
Thoroughly enjoyed the movie, the writing and jokes were on point. Kind of a letdown I didn't get to see ol girl from Gotham totally nekkid. I might see it again. 

Did Deadpool resemble Brett Favre or was that just me?

Last edited:
I didn't stay till the end of the credits. Can someone spot me with the clip in a spoiler please [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Yeah this movie was fantastic. The actual development of Wade's character, his cancer, and his relationship with Vanessa was somehow tastefully done and compelling and you actually wanted him to succeed.

The jokes were hilarious but I guess dudes in NT couldn't help but post 75% of them in this thread before the damn second night :rolleyes so I was spoiled on a lot of them.

Suddenly the FoX-Men universe is that much more interesting :smokin

And yes, the post-credits scene :wow: got me hella hyped for the sequel. Had to explain to my chick who the character he mentioned was and why I was so hype in the theater :lol:

Better than Ant-Man and GoTG? :nerd:

Last edited:

The Professor X joke and he Ryan Reynolds joke..... :rofl:
Thoroughly enjoyed the movie, the writing and jokes were on point. Kind of a letdown I didn't get to see ol girl from Gotham totally nekkid. I might see it again. 

Did Deadpool resemble Brett Favre or was that just me?
watch homeland, there are quite a few scenes with her in there. 

They expected a $50m opening and now it might be at $130m!

February may just be the new July thanks to Deadpool as the R-Rated superhero movie is performing just as well as any huge 20th Century Fox or Marvel Studios' blockbuster. After a record setting $47.5 million on Friday, the Tim Miller helmed release looks set to take $117 million over three days and a total of $130 million for the long Valentine's Day/Presidents Day weekend. That places it among the top 10 comic book movie openings and is the biggets debut in history for an R-Rated film.

A 130 mil opening. For a rated R film. Wow. :wow:

Tooo many people be taking their families to this film when they're not supposed to :lol:

Last edited:
I enjoyed it alot.. The theatre was at capacity, and everyone laughed throughout..

I thought it was good. Good action, good plot, colossus was looking sweet.. Was better than expected for sure..

First Ryan Reynolds movie I liked since...blade? :lol:

So glad they had yellow in Negasonic Teenage Warhead's X-Men costume

Brianna Hildebrand :pimp:

If Wolverine shows up, I hope it's a new actor and they make tons of Hugh Jackman jokes/references, kinda like how they made a reference or two to Ryan Reynolds, Hal Jordan, etc.

'You're Wolverine? Was kinda expecting the dude from Les Miserables'

'Guess we kinda needed a new face after the same dude played you for 20 years'

Last edited:
I enjoyed it alot.. The theatre was at capacity, and everyone laughed throughout..

I thought it was good. Good action, good plot, colossus was looking sweet.. Was better than expected for sure..

First Ryan Reynolds movie I liked since...blade? :lol:

Bruh, that third Blade movie was not good. My least favorite of the three.

Back
Top Bottom