• Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
:rofl:

Lmao damn let me live b
Naw my dude.

See we started out with a rocky NTrelationship. Then we found common ground. I even forgave your crossfitting ways.

Then we truly bond over our blonde babe brigade.

But then you say that truly sideways *** line about Hayley...
Thats boderline unforgivable

Last edited:
Taylor Rooks > Duffy any day

FYI
laugh.gif

I can make you a believer

Last edited:
I think it'll be better than BvS. That may not be saying much, but it will.

Besides seeing Wolverine, I'm mostly intrigued about Storm and how they show her using her powers. You could probably say this about most of the characters but I always felt they truly watered down her powers in prior films. I know she'll be young and inexperienced but I'm interested to see how they use her powers with the Apocalypse boost.

Apocalypse's supposedly final form...?

Universo X-Men have managed to get their hands on some photos from Monsterpalooza, and as you can see, among the props is a centrepiece which appears to give us a look at En Sabah Nur's final form in X-Men: Apocalypse. There's obviously a chance that this is a piece of merchandise related to the comic books, but it's worth noting that it's surrounded entirely by props which come from movies.

This doesn't look an awful lot like Oscar Isaac, but it's possible that the villain (who bear in mind is seemingly just possessing the body of whoever Isaac is playing when that mystical looking transfer from the trailers takes place) ends up taking on this final form when his powers reach a certain level.

Via: http://universoxmen.com.br/2016/04/...imagem-da-possivel-forma-final-de-apocalipse/

View media item 2006676View media item 2006677

Last edited:
Apocalypse's supposedly final form...?

If they were gonna go with this look then they would have used it from the start. Not buying it.

Still looking forward to Apocalypse because I have enjoyed all of Singer's X-Mens and Fassbendergawd is well worth the price of admission :smokin

Best parts of the new trailer

Magneto, Jubilee, Cyclops, Havok.

Don't care at all about Wolverine at the end.

That spoiler almost made me pass out :wow:

MCU will be getting xmen back under their umbrella and I can't wait. Singer getting down with the program too late.

And Quicksilver (as well as Scarlet Witch) aren't magneto's children anymore >D....for now at least

Is like singer is terrified of making them bright and colorful! My dude! The best parts were the colorful ones, specially beast fighting Psylock, looked straight out of the comics, give them color!!!! If my man Wolverine FINALLY shows up geared up I'm gonna faint.

Back
Top Bottom