Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
^Exactly. She's famous and probably helped with other mutants come out from hiding.

I still think she's fine. lol.

Where you getting this?

And ole boy died between first class and DOFP.. Plus when did she find the time to have a kid
I think he's getting at the scene where Nightcrawler says something along the lines of "It's you." when Mystique was helping him escape.

I don't think Mystique is Nightcrawler's mother in this universe.
The its you could also be referring to last movie when she was on tv a lot. Remember she's the Harriet Tubman of mutants now
yea.. that's what I concluded from that

I wonder if he'll be rocking the Weapon X headset lol.
That alone would make this film GOAT

Last edited:
Other way around, Stan always intended them not to be.

I completely understand that. Doesn't change the fact decades it was cannon that they were his children. Also doesn't change the fact that the only reason it was changed was to stick it to Fox (along with X-MEN merchandise and animation) and for them to fit into the MCU.

They will always be Magneto's children.

Other way around, Stan always intended them not to be.

I completely understand that. Doesn't change the fact decades it was cannon that they were his children. Also doesn't change the fact that the only reason it was changed was to stick it to Fox (along with X-MEN merchandise and animation) and for them to fit into the MCU.

They will always be Magneto's children.
Yeah but now they're not.

Retcons are apart of comic book story telling. To me it makes more sense they're not his children.

It's not like Magneto raised them or acted like a father to them. It's a weak connection that's only served to bolster a handful of plots over the decades for the sake of drama.

This whole they'll always be his children just sounds like fanboyism :lol: And there's really not any good reason for them to stay as his children.

Yeah but now they're not.

Retcons are apart of comic book story telling. To me it makes more sense they're not his children.

It's not like Magneto raised them or acted like a father to them. It's a weak connection that's only served to bolster a handful of plots over the decades for the sake of drama.

This whole they'll always be his children just sounds like fanboyism :lol: And there's really not any good reason for them to stay as his children.

Let it be "fanboyism". Let it be.

That's what it is.

I'd like to hear what it'd benefit if they were still his children. Comics stories usually ignore it.

And there's really not any good reason for them to stay as his children.

Yup. I'm trying to rack my brain and remember if Magneto and QS even talked in DoFP :lol:
I laughed in the trailer the way JLaw reacted to QS saying Magneto is his father.

It's like Why? They aint even bother to try and capture the dynamic of that family in the comics but FOX-Men QS is way different than comic QS anyway.

Yup. I'm trying to rack my brain and remember if Magneto and QS even talked in DoFP :lol:

Elevator scene.

705227ba81a0d3b0ad5696d17fa57705.gif

Last edited:
They should have a joke where QS wonders if there's a different version on himself in another universe running around somewhere getting shot up.

They should do the exact scene from AOU except QS is fast enough to dodge the bullets or have them phase through him :lol:

They have been shoehorning Wolverine into everything for over 15 years now :lol:

It's just tired and old

:rofl: at the big reveal being wolverine as if that's some type of surprise

Fox is a joke

Last edited:
I don't see why just keeping QS and Wanda as Magneto's kids is such a big issue with people.

It worked fantastically in the Ultimates and the idea that two Avengers could be children of the #2 most lit mutant supervillain is a great plot grab.

Last edited:
just watched the trailer, Trailer was good
I dont understand the obsession/hate with their costumes. I personally like them. They got as close as they could with real world practicality.

also the end of the trailer, is how you do a reveal. Same thing they should've done with the Civil War Trailer and Spiderman if you ask me, show his web then him saying Hello everybody.

I'm low key hyped about this.

I dont understand the obsession/hate with their costumes. I personally like them. They got as close as they could with real world practicality.

also the end of the trailer, is how you do a reveal. Same thing they should've done with the Civil War Trailer and Spiderman if you ask me, show his web then him saying Hello everybody.

Real world capabilities?....these are mutants bro...lol look at Deadpool, imagine if they made him wear a black tactical suit?...would have butchered the character...that's what they've done for almost 2 decades to the Xmen....is crazy because most of us that grew up in the 90's watching the cartoon and reading those comics we remember them being colorful as hell....seems like they taking steps to correcting that....I think Deadpool was Fox's way of testing the audience with little to lose, they won on that gamble, I'm positive they will capitalize on that moving forward.

Real world capabilities?..d.
Where did I type Capabilities?
I said practicality. what sense does it make running through a post apocalyptic world (pun intended) with ultra colorful spandex on?
Jim Lee is probably my favorite artist of all time and I loved his run on the X men, his character designs still hold up as my personal favorite of all time.

but i've never expected to see that in an on screen adaptation. This is why I 've never truly been mad at any of the costumes.

It doesn't really matter how they do the reveal though. Fox doing a 'reveal' with Wolverine at the end of this trailer doesn't really mean anything because Wolverine is in every movie. Like, who cares? I was actually hoping we didn't see Wolverine for once. :lol:

I mean, seriously. 15 years of XMen movies at Fox. Has there been a movie that Wolverine hasn't been in, besides Deadpool? Doesn't matter how cool you make his 'reveal.' It has zero impact.

Last edited:
Where did I type Capabilities?
I said practicality. what sense does it make running through a post apocalyptic world (pun intended) with ultra colorful spandex on?
Jim Lee is probably my favorite artist of all time and I loved his run on the X men, his character designs still hold up as my personal favorite of all time.

but i've never expected to see that in an on screen adaptation. This is why I 've never truly been mad at any of the costumes.

My bad, meant practicality....lol

These guys are not Batman bro...putting them in dull black tactical gear has always been one of the dumbest **** done to this franchise, no one is saying go all out and be colorful, but try to stay somewhat true to the comics, once again...look at Deadpool.....these are people that can run faster than a bullet, shapeshift, fly, project ice, fire....who the hell is concern with the practicality of their suits...lol I don't say go balls deep, but subtly give them that comic book look....seems like they are learning and doing just that in this movie IE Mystiques white/blue, Scott Jim Lee'd, Jubilee, and Psylock....oh lord she looks ripped from the comics man....15 years ago she woulda been in all black leather.

Back
Top Bottom