• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
still mad Darwin went out like that in First Class :smh:
Black males do not prosper on the X-Men. In the movies or comics.

Bishop and Darwin both dead. Darwin went out in the weakest way that purposely ignores his powers. Its like Vaughn or somebody just plucked the black Hispanic guy as a token and shoved him in any time period cuz they needed somebody to kill.

Don't get me started on the comics appropriation :smh: :stoneface:

Black males do not prosper on the X-Men. In the movies or comics.

Bishop and Darwin both dead. Darwin went out in the weakest way that purposely ignores his powers. Its like Vaughn or somebody just plucked the black Hispanic guy as a token and shoved him in any time period cuz they needed somebody to kill.
One of the reasons I really don't mess with X-Men like that.

why don't I remember psyloce being in the 90s cartoon
i really dont even remember the apocalypse story that much which season was that in.

psylocke came in later seasons, and Apocalypse had multiple stories during their run.

Cable in the Xmen cartoon >>>>>>>>

The only episodes I remember her in were when Apocalypse captured a number of psychics to destroy time. I think Cable and Bishop were both present during that event too.

Only 1, same as the whole X-Force Team, X-Factor team, Alpha flight team, Capt America, and iceman..... Oh and Ms Marvel also

Last edited:
iceman was on more often than 1 wasn't he.

I remember x factor because havok and cyclops powers were canceling out. but havok was on at least 2 or 3 eps. i think they went in to the whole brothers thing

x forcei dont remember but i know forge was on a few times. days of future past also.

Man I'm just here thinking a F4 remake taken more seriously should be great.

I'm watching this Frank FOX disaster :smh: It's such a huge disappointment.

Just so many dumb mistakes; no reason for Ben to be there but he suits up to go to another dimension, Sue doesn't even ******* go, time skip, Room just a mindless overpowered killer with a weak motivation then gets killed by ignoring all the powers they gave him :stoneface:

Last edited:
Man I'm just here thinking a F4 remake taken more seriously should be great.

I'm watching this Frank FOX disaster :smh: It's such a huge disappointment.

Just so many dumb mistakes; no reason for Ben to be there but he suits up to go to another dimension, Sue doesn't even ******* go, time skip, Room just a mindless overpowered killer with a weak motivation then gets killed by ignoring all the powers they gave him :stoneface:
Id like to check out the screenplay one of these days. This just seemed like a jumbled mess that could've been sorted out with a few rewrites and somebody guiding the director towards a goal. Because I liked the setting and tone of the movie. I liked the actors. I'm one of the people who doesn't have a hard on for comic book doom so I didn't hate how he was portrayed. But it's just boring for 3/4's of it then they rush the ending and add action scenes.

Last edited:
I still have not seen the FF movie nor do I ever intend to. I have more interest in watching the campy original that was never released :lol:

Before the 'year later' part, fan4tastic is an aiiright sci fi movie

Not a great f4 movie.. But if you forget the title, the first hour is worth a watch if you ain't got nothing better to do

Just saw a tv spot with mystique saying "I'm going teach them how to fight" and "you're xmen"..

Ummmm them better have a better reason than what is shown in this clip as to why nightcrawler can't get out of the cage

Just saw a tv spot with mystique saying "I'm going teach them how to fight" and "you're xmen"..

Ummmm them better have a better reason than what is shown in this clip as to why nightcrawler can't get out of the cage

Ummmmm
Are they gonna just ignore that nightcrawler is her son???? :smh:

Ummmmm
Are they gonna just ignore that nightcrawler is her son????
mean.gif
I'm glad you came to that conclusion based on this 60 second clip because I sure as hell didn't

Ummmmm

Are they gonna just ignore that nightcrawler is her son???? :smh:

I'm glad you came to that conclusion based on this 60 second clip because I sure as hell didn't
Well seeing as the killed azreal off after first class
Never mentioned him or her having a connection in dofp
Plus she was smashin magneto not him
When would she have had the time to have nightcrawler
The whole script is online
Want me to spoil the film for u?????

Back
Top Bottom