• Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Alexandra Shipp 

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Just watched Apocalypse. 
Average at best. I'm so sick of every single X-Men movie having moments where Charles tells Erik how he has good in him, how he needs him etc. It's become cringeworthy at this point. Also dislike Mystique attempting to talk Erik out of destroying the world. So corny and over used. And then Erik in his darkest moment randomly asking Quicksilver "and you?"

Pretty disappointed in this movie since I enjoyed First Class and DoFP and had high expectations for this one. They need to step away from Singer, it's become so formulaic. 

There were actually times I just wanted this movie to end. Compare this with my feeling while watching CW, didn't want that to ever end.

Last edited:
Even tho your statements are pretty general.....are we just refusing to use spoiker tags now.

And in the comics. 90s show thats all xavier did anyway.

Even tho your statements are pretty general.....are we just refusing to use spoiker tags now.

And in the comics. 90s show thats all xavier did anyway.
My bad, just put it in spoilers. Always get annoyed at people who disrespect the spoiler tag. Forgot myself 
laugh.gif

Lol thats the first time ive said something and someone respected it . Lol all good bro. It wasnt a very informative spoiler. But good to know

'Because that's what he did in the cartoons'

If we're going to have to go to the cartoons to defend a movie, that's not a very good sign

The cartoons was good for having flair, good costumes and the characters actually had personalities..but I wouldn't use it to justify the movies rehashing stuff they've done before

Last edited:
'Because that's what he did in the cartoons'

If we're going to have to go to the cartoons to defend a movie, that's not a very good sign

The cartoons was good for having flair, good costumes and the characters actually had personalities..but I wouldn't use it to justify the movies rehashing stuff they've done before

You gotta remember that none of the previous movies happened and time lines have been reset :lol:

they're Friends. both want all mutants to unite. one was him on the side of good. one wants him on the side of evil...

what do you want for them to be like vegeta and goku and just fight. theres nothing charles can physically do with magneto and his helmet. and magneto isn't looking to kill charles which he couldve done many times. this is what makes the X men story the X men story.

Last edited:
I will never have a problem with the Xavier/Magneto bromance/rivalry/arch nemesis thing.

It's how they were conceived. Hell Stan Lee originally intended for them to be brothers :lol:

No problem with the Xavier/Magneto thing being an element. But if it's the only prominent element. Yet again. Being rehashed. Without introducing any new dynamics. With the only thing different being a new villain...

No problem with the Xavier/Magneto thing being an element. But if it's the only prominent element. Yet again. Being rehashed. Without introducing any new dynamics. With the only thing different being a new villain...

I thought his family being killed in this film was a new dynamic

At this point, I don't know what to do with the Charles/Erik relationship short of stranding them in the Savage Land without their powers. I really did love that episode

At this point, I don't know what to do with the Charles/Erik relationship short of stranding them in the Savage Land without their powers. I really did love that episode

Which one? It was a couple episodes lol. But I did as well. I remember watching as a kid and thinking why do they keep saving each other? Kinda helped me understand the value of a friendship and not giving up on a friend.

Amel amongst others seem like theyre complaining just to complain at this point. Trying to find reasons to hate the film before seeing it

Back
Top Bottom