Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Don't care who's acting in these it's the director that steers the ship and singer has been floating on Usual Suspects and Xmen 2 his whole career.

Xmen = weak
xmen 2 = good
Valkyrie = wack
Superman returns = wack
Jack giant slayer = wack

DOFP was good, but he took a MAJOR step back with this one.

It's time he needs to go, people just had no interest in this movie even before the reviews came out. All the good will he got with DOFP was gone once the first trailer came out.

Fox is gonna do what DC did and eventually put someone in charge of all these movies ( probably the Deadpool guys) but singer has to go

I still don't get how at the end of DOFP she's disguised as Striker and takes Wolverine ...but he's with Striker in this movie.

Wtf ??!? Did they forget the end of th previous movie :lol:
I mentioned it too.

Its like he's saying despite Mystique saving him, being the first mutant she saves mind you that gets picked up on in this movie, it doesn't matter Stryker still captures and experiments on him.

Its similar to the same **** he pulls by having these movies 10 years a part so things can happen and a character can just mention it did with not much explanation. Word to the majority of the First Class cast being killed off :lol: Strongly imply a Brotherhood fighting the gov. but never show. Same way with Mags killing JFK of all presidents.

A year or so back before I knew details about this movie I figured the best way to give Wolverine his admantium back was to make him a brainwashed horse.an of Apocalypse. Its what they did in the comics when he lost them that time. But that's before I knew they weren't trying to have Wolverine in this movie at all. So we just get the pointless Weapon X scene.

With the Stryker thing, Its like he's trying to say "No matter what we do, things ultimately don't change." Just reboot this thing already.

Yeah they could have had Logan been a horseman. It would have fit the movie better than his random scene of being a pedo-berserker

Last edited:
With the Stryker thing, Its like he's trying to say "No matter what we do, things ultimately don't change." Just reboot this thing already.

Yeah they could have had Logan been a horseman. It would have fit the movie better than his random scene of being a pedo-berserker
except there was the ending of DOFP with everyone all happy in the mansion.. they should have just left it ambiguous (which would have been a better ending)..

you either have two choices when you go to time travel movies.. the terminator route (which is essentially like 'the time machine'), where no matter what you do certain things have to happen in order to trigger certain events happening in the first place (futurama did a great episode on this)

then you have back to the future, where you end up with alternative futures/timelines (this is referenced, but kinda glossed over in the movies).. think marvel with their various universes

Singer :smh:

X-Men's character development sucks so badly. Think about how well The Avengers are developed in two hours and you can't even compare it to X-Men. The Avengers is treated like a salad, while X-Men is like a smoothie

I'd go see Hawkeye or Black Widow. After all these X-Men movies people should want a Mystique movie, a Storm movie, a Cyclops movie. I don't even want anymore Wolverine ones :smh:

think of what marvel did with BP in CW vs what was done with storm in this piece of crap

except there was the ending of DOFP with everyone all happy in the mansion.. they should have just left it ambiguous (which would have been a better ending)..

you either have two choices when you go to time travel movies.. the terminator route (which is essentially like 'the time machine'), where no matter what you do certain things have to happen in order to trigger certain events happening in the first place (futurama did a great episode on this)

then you have back to the future, where you end up with alternative futures/timelines (this is referenced, but kinda glossed over in the movies).. think marvel with their various universes

And sadly the X-men movies want it BOTH ways.

Lol, the mental gymnastics for justification of continuity needs to stop.

The movies are horrible and the reason they added wolverine is because they needed some "wow" factor for a piss poor movie. They don't care about what made sense. Civil war had Spider-Man so they needed a draw too. That's why they had wolverine in the last movie.

The director gets a lot of flack, and he should, but the writers are the ones that need to be let go of. How do you take a reboot, undo the old stuff, and then add in some of the old stuff anyway AND make it worse from a continuity perspective? If the new movie does in fact take place in the 90's some of these characters will look like they haven't aged a day between a 30 year span LOL.

I've come to terms with these movies being on par with ghost rider and Ben daredevil. It sucks but it's true.

A mystique solo film sounds as bad as ....... Xmen apocalypse lol. I wouldn't put it past them.

They keep saying Tone is the reason for not having Deadpool in the main X-men flicks. And if that's true... they are morons.

well they did intend to have f4 and xmen in the same universe.. and that idea came out after avengers, obviously

but then they proceeded with fan4tastic

The Mystique solo movie Singer talk was weeks ago. Just some ppl are now reacting/the vid was just posted.

Singer is moving on to do another movie so despite his talk of still wanting to be involved like producer from now there'll be a good 2 year period where Singer won't be involved. So for now he's not the main problem.

Problem left is Kinberg. He's the dumb dumb talking about still wanting a F4 sequel and plans for the X-Men. They're probably looking to see if they can get Vaughn or somebody else to direct the next X-Men movie while stuff like New Mutants and X-Force aren't fast tracked. They probably have DP2, the next X sequel, and Gambit as higher priorities.

They probably are tenative to give Miller the keys cuz of what happened with Trank; new director with only one good movie under his belt given a bigger franchise, bigger budget, etc. that completely had a meltdown. Somebody needs to make sure the president of FOX studios gets a grip. They need to hire a Feige type person over there or to make a SONY deal with Marvel. Probably can't find the former and there's producers there who are reluctant to do the latter.

you can't blame fox for trank no one say him failing apart like that :lol:

**** he got himself fired from Star Wars.

Deadpool was Tim Miller's directorial debut and very low-budget at that. That really doesn't qualify him to handle an entire film franchise. Feige has tenure and was an established producer.

The whole "give Tim Miller the keys" thing doesn't sound like a good idea.

Deadpool was Tim Miller's directorial debut and very low-budget at that. That really doesn't qualify him to handle an entire film franchise. Feige has tenure and was an established producer.

The whole "give Tim Miller the keys" thing doesn't sound like a good idea.

If they did that, he would need a team of established people to back him up. I doubt they do that. I really don't know what Fox next step is.

Marvel probably cackling to the bank not even worried about the X-Men. They know Fox will crawl back to them one day. Just gotta wait them out

Back
Top Bottom