• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
WORD

That's one thing, dog from this point forward no more comic book movies shall be made without guts being spilled across the screen. I can't even explain why or how ish just takes the experience to a whole nother level b

I remember after the movie reminiscing back to scenes from X1/X2 with Hugh Jackman running around doing corny flips and clawing people with no blood comin out.. boy have times changed

Last edited:
Can't compete? CW killed it... as will spidey and T3
Steezy posts a lot of bad opinions when it comes to this topic. Can't take it seriously. Espically with all that anti-MCU bias..

As for all the other reviews, I'm waiting for that prisoner of the moment phase to pass.

Last edited:
Steez. Just stop it. Your lame.

Anyway, great ****** movie. Top 3? Nah. Top 10? Definitely. Prisoner of the moment. It brings nothing new to the table. Just a great story with a great sendoff. Great to see Logan in full rage mode.

The Reevers and whoever dude was was irrelevant. Could've been the actual army and it wouldnt have made no difference. Movie is too long and I wish they would've focused more on Wolverine and the effects of everything that happened to him instead of him solely being angry and drunk. He felt like a side character while X23 was the true star. Anyway those are minor complaints. Dont really have much to praise. Great action scenes. All the blood makes the normal fight scenes look meh.They gave Patrick Stewart more range to work with. My favorite scene is his first scene going nuts on the cholos. 4.5 / 5.

damn shame he had to die and we couldn't see him lead the kids. If only they wouldve got it right long ago

Last edited:
Just remembered I have a complimentary ticket at Regal Cinema :evil: . Good, I was afraid I was going to have to use the Internet..or worse, pay for the movie!

Will have to wait until after I watch Get Out first though, so maybe Sunday.

Last edited:
Great movie and an amazing send off to Jackman.

Hate all the XMen films you want but Jackman is the definitive and unequivocal Wolverine.

View media item 2354226
Soon As I Sat Down I Regretted Looking Up The Spoilers [emoji]128532[/emoji] With That Said This Movie Is Too Damn Good! Idk What More It Woukd Need For Y'all To Call It What It Is, GOAT! Hit Me In Feels All Through Out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

We all know DOFP was average. It was to First Class, what X2 was to X1. Good movies, but overhyped.

Last edited:
Instead of who it was in the film they had fight Wolverine, I wish it was Sabertooth.

Last edited:
4c8cc30e_hollywood-shuffle-o.gif

Just got back. Why couldn't FOX have done this earlier in Jackman's run as Wolverine? Is FOX finally getting it after all these years?

This is up there with The Dark Knight for sure. Classic.

Fox literally had to let Jackman and Mangold run wild and that is why you have to take the good with the bad.

Good as in this is a great film, bad as in this really f's up the timeline and almost needs to be taken as a one-off or elseworld but it is fixable, if it were me I'd go:

They implied that Charles hurt people and could be translated that he may have been the cause of the Mutants being gone similar to X2(?)

Now if they want to continue, they could do it like House of M where mutants weren't really dead, just now powerless and the death of Prof X gave their powers back, then they could continue on their world that way.

The scene when they were eating with the family and Logan and Charles were joking back and forth with one another about previously running a school for "special needs" or whatever...man i was laughin but in my feels at the same damn time like these two been through it all together yo :frown:

Crazy how that family just got massacred by that fake Logan like that...the lil homie really caught the hands :wow:

Fox literally had to let Jackman and Mangold run wild and that is why you have to take the good with the bad.

Good as in this is a great film, bad as in this really f's up the timeline and almost needs to be taken as a one-off or elseworld but it is fixable, if it were me I'd go:

They implied that Charles hurt people and could be translated that he may have been the cause of the Mutants being gone similar to X2(?)

Now if they want to continue, they could do it like House of M where mutants weren't really dead, just now powerless and the death of Prof X gave their powers back, then they could continue on their world that way.
I don't think it needs to be a one off. They can go from X-Men Apocalypse which is in the 80's, Supernova in the 90's and build up to it. One article I posted, the guy said that Sinister will play a part in what led to what we saw.

Last edited:

I don't think it needs to be a one off. They're  can go from X-Men Apocalypse and build up to it. One article I posted, the guy said that Sinister will play a part in what led to what we saw.

I just don't like the idea that in the future, we already know that the mutants will be extinct.

Like when I am watching the upcoming movie, I am going to be thinking "you guys are going to be all dead/gone, this kind of sucks".

And after they show the movie with Sinister, it has to end grim and without mutants or else Logan makes little sense.

I feel like to appreciate the film to it's fullest, you have to view it as a standalone with a nod to the older films.

I just don't like the idea that in the future, we already know that the mutants will be extinct.

Like when I am watching the upcoming movie, I am going to be thinking "you guys are going to be all dead/gone, this kind of sucks".

And after they show the movie with Sinister, it has to end grim and without mutants or else Logan makes little sense.

I feel like to appreciate the film to it's fullest, you have to view it as a standalone with a nod to the older films.
I feel that, but I think that even though we know the outcome, the adventure could still be fun to watch. I mean we get prequels all the time. Kind of the same thing. The only reason I like for it to be connected is for them to be done with this world and start fresh with the New Mutants, X-Force and all that, or just spin off more X-Men stuff from deadpool.

Back
Top Bottom