Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

I just don't like the idea that in the future, we already know that the mutants will be extinct.

Like when I am watching the upcoming movie, I am going to be thinking "you guys are going to be all dead/gone, this kind of sucks".

And after they show the movie with Sinister, it has to end grim and without mutants or else Logan makes little sense.

I feel like to appreciate the film to it's fullest, you have to view it as a standalone with a nod to the older films.
I feel that, but I think that even though we know the outcome, the adventure could still be fun to watch. I mean we get prequels all the time. Kind of the same thing. The only reason I like for it to be connected is for them to be done with this world and start fresh with the New Mutants, X-Force and all that, or just spin off more X-Men stuff from deadpool.

but for the most part, those films aren't expanding to a world that we know would continue 10-15 years into the future

but for the most part, those films aren't expanding to a world that we know would continue 10-15 years into the future

Yeah i know. I just dont see them wanting to continue making regular X-Men films much longer wiith the two main stars gone now

Yeah i know. I just dont see them wanting to continue making regular X-Men films much longer wiith the two main stars gone now

oh they'll churn 'em out as much as possible, I mean they already have Fassbender and McAvoy for Magneto and ProfX, those two will just take over

they just set-up the more traditional XMen team minus Wolverine in Apocalypse and those guys will be making these films for a good while, Singer isn't going to croak anytime soon

Great movie and an amazing send off to Jackman.

Hate all the XMen films you want but Jackman is the definitive and unequivocal Wolverine.

I still find it funny that some nt'ers hate him as wolverine. Talking about he's too tall and looks nothing like the character. Yet if someone 5'3 and heavily muscular were ever cast it'd look so awkward on camera.

Wow. Amazing movie. It took a very different direction than any other superhero movie. Feels more like a western classic meets the Revenant. It was heavy, but they finally did Jackman right with this one. It's like the violence and action made up for all the previous movie flops.

Story was great, character development was phenomenal. Fight scenes were as good as they get. I remember people were wishing it was like the video below...well...they go their wish.

The one thing I hated about the movie was...

Wolverine's death scene. :x

I mean it's awesome to show that no one can kill wolverine except wolverine. But to have that typical lying down opening up death scene is SO overdone and because the movie was unconventional for a superhero movie, I wish they did the same with his death scene too, an approach similar to the video below would have been pretty cool

Last edited:

oh they'll churn 'em out as much as possible, I mean they already have Fassbender and McAvoy for Magneto and ProfX, those two will just take over

they just set-up the more traditional XMen team minus Wolverine in Apocalypse and those guys will be making these films for a good while, Singer isn't going to croak anytime soon
I think it's time to just close the chapter on these stories but you're probably right.
I still find it funny that some nt'ers hate him as wolverine. Talking about he's too tall and looks nothing like the character. Yet if someone 5'3 and heavily muscular were ever cast it'd look so awkward on camera.
Camera tricks will make it look ok. Look what they did with Hady for Bane.

The one thing I hated about the movie was...

Wolverine's death scene. :x

I mean it's awesome to show that no one can kill wolverine except wolverine. But to have that typical lying down opening up death scene is SO overdone and because the movie was unconventional for a superhero movie, I wish they did the same with his death scene too, an approach similar to the video below would have been pretty cool

I didn't mind it, cliche and all. That interaction with Laura calling him daddy was touching.

Deep down inside though, I kind of wanted him to sail off to the sunset and live happily ever after in his boat though that wouldn't be as impactful.

logan was just tired. Just tired of fighting, tired of running, tired of loving multiples lifetimes. I get it, he wanted to just be done.

I think that's why they made no mention of Jean or the women of his past, they wanted to move beyond that narrative.

Would have been nice to see a dilapidated Sabretooth as the writers originally planned, even as a small cameo.

when they eventually reboot the character they can explore that who rivalary

it really would have been awesome if Sabretooth is the final boss and the two ends up killing each other in the end but that would mean they'd have to have a more screentime for Sabretooth and dive more into their relationship

but a final savage battle between the two is one of those things everybody has wanted to see, it could have been extra awesome if they pulled that off

Debating if I want to watch in AMC Prime and help that false king supporting TDogg or catch a matinee and support Amel[emoji]129300[/emoji]
You all have 2 choices.
You support Stannis
Or you support no boobies
That Amel supports

The choice is yours

Hate all the XMen films you want but Jackman is the definitive and unequivocal Wolverine.

thats the unfortunate part. it took this long to get it right for a talent like jackman. he is wolverine much like rdj is iron man. i hope it doesnt take until the end to fox finally getting it right for mcavoy and fassbender.

Last edited:
If you don't like big boobs there something wrong with you straight up

tumblr_njid25ODfh1r9x12go1_250.gif

thats the unfortunate part. it took this long to get it right for a talent like jackman. he is wolverine much like rdj is iron man. i hope it doesnt take until the end to fox finally getting it right for mcavoy and fassbender.

Fassbender Magneto needs a stand alone film.

With White Hair & His Children

Fassbender played a good older man in Steve Jobs. A solo Magneto flick would flourish.

as long as singer isnt involved.

Just saw the film. 
That relationship between Logan and Laura reminded me of Ellie and Joel from The Last of Us.
Great film. 

Back
Top Bottom