Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Only superhero i can really see Efron as is Richard Rider/Nova.

it's weird that Tatum almost always ends up in these conversations when people are discussing completely unrelated actor's credentials

I can't even see him as that :lol:

Hell I'd sooner see Tatum as Rider.

I like the idea of Efron being a villain more. Make him Paste Pot Pete or something.

Actually no, I could see him being the Rose a.k.a. Wilson Fisk's son, Richard Fisk but Dicky Fisk hasn't even been born in the DD series since Wilson just met Vanessa.

Last edited:
Fox didn't make Spiderman, Sony did.

I also thought Dafoe was great as GG.
Damn you're right. Slipped my mind.

But ya Defoe as Harry Sr. was good, however the execution of the costume was [emoji]128078[/emoji]

James franco was a joke as jr, as was the costume

I thought the kid in the andrew garfield spider-man had potential

But again I didn't like how made him so tech/futuristic

Took away from Green Goblins dark appeal

Flightposites though :pimp:

I thought spider-man 2 was the best of them all

I also think they never got mary j right but that's another story

Anyway, sorry for taking away from the fox topic

Last edited:
I think the suit was fine considering the year and first time they pulled off a comic accurate costume on the big screen. I really was fine with him.

They did test out a face mold for Dafoe too, I guess it just didn't pass as it looked like it was a face transformation/mutation than a mask? Would have been cool if they gone with this but I also had no problem with the metal head mask.

View media item 1680298

Last edited:
http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/08/18/what-was-fantastic-four-like-before-simon-kinberg

The original drafts seemed to be really... Interesting :lol:

wouldn't of been an amazing film but had a chance at being watchable and entertaining. they had a lot of intriguing ideas, probably too many for one film (budget probably would of been closer to 250 Ms)

A better idea would have been Doom being the villain in the second flick as he sees the powers his "friends" acquired and in jealousy, seeks to be like them. He attempts to replicate the scenario in which they got their abilities and when it fails, he is horribly scarred and builds the armor. Fast forward it years later to where they are established as heroes, Doom amassed a fortune, took over Latveria and revealed himself to the Four with an old bone to pick with Reed Richards and the other three.

Galactus is just too much for the first flick. He's a final piece of a trilogy type villain. It is definitely clear that FOX wanted to maximize profits by making as cheap of a movie as they could. Hopefully we get to see Trank's script so that we can compare to the first draft and the final version.

Last edited:
Will always love Lea for Blue Is The Warmest Color. Didn't realize she was in Inglourious Basterds and mi: ghost protocol. Forgot she's going to be in Spectre too.

Gambit's story was cool in the cartoon. Somehow fox will mess it up in the movie though.

Can't call it with Gambit but I'm not optimistic. I think making that movie is more of a risk than Ant-Man especially if they're going heist movie route.

Gambit is one of those characters I feel solely benefited from 90s hype and coolness. They got 3 options; make up their own story using the source material, adapt right from the comics, or adapt right from the cartoon (and the cartoon is like an abridged adaption of the comic anyway).

My thing is there's really not any good Gambit comics :lol: (maybe that's part of why they think they can make something good) A lot of it is bogged down with convoluted nonsense. His origin is simple and maybe there's a story in a mutant kid raised to be a thief and part of an entire guild warring with an assassin's guild but I can see FOX botching that and it could go rated R Harry Potter left :lol: I'd hope they wouldn't dare add in Mr. Sinister.

He really has no rogues gallery, villains he's known to fight other than the aforementioned, or an archenemy (I don't think Bishop or his alt reality omega level self counts).

Last edited:
I totally forgot Gambit had a wife[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
Only liked him due to his "interaction" with Rogue(one of my favorites).

I actually collected the X-Men series when she was first introduced, but I cannot for the life of me remember Bella Don's role. If I remember correctly, she appeared in the Ghost Rider crossover that took place in New Orleans..

With that being said, I love Léa but I have a feeling her talents will be wasted in this film. Hope I'm wrong.

She was a member of the assassin's guild. They did this Norleans version of star crossed lovers on some Romeo and Juliet knockoff stuff.

Last I remember in comics, she had become leader of the assassin's guild. Then I think she died or lost her position and the Kingpin took it over

No amount of Munn training vids and gifs will convince me.

Plus it's really not that necessary. Just do ya thing. The movie aint gonna be all about her or even a huge part, she sharing screen time with 10 other ppl. Gonna be good for a few fast paced fight scenes, nothing impressive like a Jackie or Jet movie probably nothing like fights in The Raid or Kingsman either.

Like is she on the low campaigning for a Psylocke solo movie? :lol:

Plus it's really not that necessary. Just do ya thing. The movie aint gonna be all about her or even a huge part, she sharing screen time with 10 other ppl. Gonna be good for a few fast paced fight scenes, nothing impressive like a Jackie or Jet movie probably nothing like fights in The Raid or Kingsman either.

Like is she on the low campaigning for a Psylocke solo movie?
laugh.gif
It's just an Instagram workout video bruh
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Like is she on the low campaigning for a Psylocke solo movie? :lol:

It's just an Instagram workout video bruh :lol:  
I group that in with the annoying Leto pics in Joker makeup, Singer posting twitter pics all the damn time, etc.

There's viral marketing, self promotion and then there's just coming off like an attention *****.

Back
Top Bottom