Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

By cheap I mean $400 or less

If they are legit pre sale or any of those sites is charger $500++ all day

400 seems like overkill for a shoe that hasn't even released yet, yet I know that the resale value will already start at around 400 most likely..:lol:

if Fragments are limited as hell like always i dont see how the price doesnt start out high

hey im all for them starting at $300-350 (i can afford that no issue) anything else im out because while i can afford that too i dont wanna pay that

if Fragments are limited as hell like always i dont see how the price doesnt start out high

hey im all for them starting at $300-350 (i can afford that no issue) anything else im out because while i can afford that too i dont wanna pay that
The janoskis and kostons sat a long time.

The janoskis and kostons sat a long time.

that has no affect on AJ1's bruh, we both know that. these could be ugly and they would sell out.

everyone talking abt overproduction. this is a fragment design collabo haha, no way these will be overproduced, and these will be highly sought after. I want these more and more everyday, but I know its gonna be impossible. and what I would do for the black fragment logo, it just adds more character to the shoe. I gotta treat myself to something else if i miss these

:lol: I remember seeing a fake pair of concords that looked close to a 2000 pair with the PL cut and everything. They in fact looked BETTER than the 2011 concords. **** is wild now..when the fakes start looking better than the real **** im not buying either

The version with the blue heel and black fragment logo is the best one I've seen so far. Hope that's the one that gets released. 

All i know is i was lookin around on that taobao or whatever site. There were a bunch of these and they looked good. Im actually pretty skeptical of any preorder now.

i know some of taobao sells fake while some legit, but I know someone who has very close connects to Nike execs in CN and says, they are going for around 4000 rmb right now, which is like over $600 USD, idk if that will be similar to resale price, I sure hope not because if I fail at retail. I don't think I can drop that much

Last edited:
i know some of taobao sells fake while some legit, but I know someone who has very close connects to Nike execs in CN and says, they are going for around 4000 rmb right now, which is like over $600 USD, idk if that will be similar to resale price, I sure hope not because if I fail at retail. I don't think I can drop that much

best believe these will resell around $600

and taobao is mostly fakes, there are legit pairs but they are priced at around resell prices here or even more. no point in buying hyped/authentic shoes from there when you can buy em here for basically same price and without much risk

I think it's safe to say with the different versions out there, GM's will flood the market for sure. I see a lot of preorders on ebay, but this release is limited?  What's the chance of all of them preorders being legit in terms of shipping authentic pairs? I'm hoping to get lucky enough to cop at retail. If not, I'm not so sure if I want to try to buy at resell even if the price is decent. We'll see.

:lol: I remember seeing a fake pair of concords that looked close to a 2000 pair with the PL cut and everything. They in fact looked BETTER than the 2011 concords. **** is wild now..when the fakes start looking better than the real **** im not buying either

= the real reason for the "remastering"

= the real reason for the "remastering"

no the reason for "remaster" is a price hike

remaster series aint gonna be nothing special, bet on it

Back
Top Bottom