Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Won't even entertain resell in these. I wanted these as a gift to my brother but if I miss out I'll get him something else. They look dope but I'll pass for anything over $300

Won't even entertain resell in these. I wanted these as a gift to my brother but if I miss out I'll get him something else. They look dope but I'll pass for anything over $300

how i feel as well, plus after mulling it over. i aint selling any of my breds for a pair, not even my DMP :lol:

Praying my dudes in UK can cop for me. If anyone can they can, but he wants a pair himself so this is gonna hurt I think. Im not paying above 300 for these no way, but I need them. Like all of us, not feeling very confident...

I want these but I have a feeling these will be like the 2014 Bred 1 release & like others I will not pay resell over these.

If this is like the bred 1 release, which I doubt since certain tier zero shops I've talked to aren't getting them, then ill be copping 2-3 pairs , had two pairs on RD, could have had a 3rd

Last edited:
If this is like the bred 1 release, which I doubt since certain tier zero shops I've talked to aren't getting them, then ill be copping 2-3 pairs , had two pairs on RD, could have had a 3rd

[emoji]128064[/emoji] slide a 9.5 my way

huh. if tier 0 shops arent getting them doesnt mean it'll be harder to get-bred 1 release is a bad comparison

Last edited:
you mean the 2013, and yes, these will be worse to get.

I'm not so sure December is stacked with releases I mean will it be difficult yes but not unattainable all fragments were easily gotten if you wanted them (I only got roshe's but I'm thinking about grabbing the sb's)

huh. if tier 0 shops arent getting them doesnt mean it'll be harder to get-bred 1 release is a bad comparison

I thought Fragment drops were Tier Zero, I mean the KD VI Fragments only drop on places like Slam Jam, Nikelab, etc

Roshe Run Frags did too, you figure the Frag 1s will be a tier zero drop

I may sound confusing but I'm just saying I believe this is a nikelab drop rather than NDC, FTL, etc, making it harder to obtain, demographically and online wise

Last edited:
Personally I think it's too early to buy them early and NOT get a GM pair, but the reality is once everyone strikes out most of yall on the low will be willing to cop a GM pair anyway.

BUT I'm not here for that. In fact, I thought not many people wanted these. Lol...it must be the limited tag. These will definitely be like the bred 1's. I rly wanted these until I found out the Melos and the gum soles were both dropping in December. I will definitely be in this thread with my popcorn ready though. Hope yall get them.

I'm not so sure December is stacked with releases I mean will it be difficult yes but not unattainable all fragments were easily gotten if you wanted them (I only got roshe's but I'm thinking about grabbing the sb's)
You're comparing copping roshes and SBs to Jordan 1's? This is gonna be a totally different ball game bro. I'm 1000% positive these won't be "easily gotten" lol

Personally I think it's too early to buy them early and NOT get a GM pair, but the reality is once everyone strikes out most of yall on the low will be willing to cop a GM pair anyway.

BUT I'm not here for that. In fact, I thought not many people wanted these. Lol...it must be the limited tag. These will definitely be like the bred 1's. I rly wanted these until I found out the Melos and the gum soles were both dropping in December. I will definitely be in this thread with my popcorn ready though. Hope yall get them.
I don't think the limited tag is what's hyping these up though. I think it's the fact that these are somewhat of a cross between Royals and Black Toes, two shoes that almost everyone loves...just my humble opinion though

this won't be anything like the bred 1 release because i cleaned up on that and im fully prepared to strike out with 3 swings on this one

Yea these will be super hard to get pearly as hard as bred and royals but even a little harder then those.

I don't think the limited tag is what's hyping these up though. I think it's the fact that these are somewhat of a cross between Royals and Black Toes, two shoes that almost everyone loves...just my humble opinion though

I guess...I've never liked the black toes, but I love the royals and red is my fav color. I like these much better than black toes, but there's other shoes I want more. These will be difficult simply because everyone will have Christmas money and will be trying to get these if they struck out on all the other December releases.

get in line, most people missed out on jeters
laugh.gif
Still salty man.. they were in my cart before Nike reset everything and cancelled it.  Anyway where's the line?  Im walking up to the front.. Im going to  e-line hop

Back
Top Bottom