Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

And then you get the line cutters. For a raffle.

cutting-in-line.gif

so for you school guys what do u do for funds? mommy and daddy cant be funding this habit its to expensive....i know mine didnt i had a side hustle in school and in college

so for you school guys what do u do for funds? mommy and daddy cant be funding this habit its to expensive....i know mine didnt i had a side hustle in school and in college
resell from time to time

haven't made a lot of purchases this year either

work a job, run family business and flip shoes to make mine free. but in all honesty just work. I could afford shoes doing simply that but I haven't paid out of pocket for any by flipping them.

People are hyping these up for no reason. If you go into RD with a low self estem attitude thinking that you probably wont cap then you WONT cop. you gotta go in with confidence.. i remember the same thing happening with the DB 8 thread, everyone was hyping them up and saying stuff like "i probably won't cop but ill try anyways, im hoping for a miracle. cant get this without an ATC or bot, etc, etc." then next thing you know people are copping 3-4 pairs manually... sounded like a like of people flourished on the db 8s despite the pessimism

People are hyping these up for no reason. If you go into RD with a low self estem attitude thinking that you probably wont cap then you WONT cop. you gotta go in with confidence.. i remember the same thing happening with the DB 8 thread, everyone was hyping them up and saying stuff like "i probably won't cop but ill try anyways, im hoping for a miracle. cant get this without an ATC or bot, etc, etc." then next thing you know people are copping 3-4 pairs manually... sounded like a like of people flourished on the db 8s despite the pessimism

Exactly!

If ppl flourished like that they wouldn't be doing $600+

I have a job I work and I'm good at prioritizing money well. I don't really flip shoes unless I've worn them and can't return them so I try to make the money back that I spent. My mom never funded my hobby tho I had to get a job first before I can start copping kicks

Any idea what the line is like now? I am about 15 minutes away but will need to get back to work.

almost all of those people that got more than 2 adult sizes on ndc used atc services. I go in pessimistic so I'm not disappointed, regardless if I cook or not.  

lord should've been there early today, now with the rain and **** its gonna be a **** show

Back
Top Bottom