Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

People are hyping these up for no reason. If you go into RD with a low self estem attitude thinking that you probably wont cap then you WONT cop. you gotta go in with confidence.. i remember the same thing happening with the DB 8 thread, everyone was hyping them up and saying stuff like "i probably won't cop but ill try anyways, im hoping for a miracle. cant get this without an ATC or bot, etc, etc." then next thing you know people are copping 3-4 pairs manually... sounded like a like of people flourished on the db 8s despite the pessimism

I know a spot in Boston getting them. Confirmed, and they already BEEN had them. My boy works there and I saw these in person for the first time 2 weeks ago when he was rocking his pair. 

These things are out there, bruh. 

Y'all making these out to be a little more limited than they actually are. Don't get me wrong, they gon be limited, but ya'll acting like it's only gonna be 100 pairs in existence 
laugh.gif
Did they have the black or blue fragment logo on the heel?

He's trolling he would have took pics. A list celebrities haven't got their hands on these I doubt a retail worker has.

Did they have the black or blue fragment logo on the heel?
Wouldn't be able to tell you. I was a little turnt up. But that's how I actually when I decided I was gonna cop these joints. They look real dope in real life. 
He's trolling he would have took pics. A list celebrities haven't got their hands on these I doubt a retail worker has.
Yea.. I was gonna tell my mans "yo let me take a picture of your feet so I can prove that I seen these to some geek online."

Believe what you want. Means nothing to me either way 
wink.gif

Now excuse yourself out my face. 

Last edited:
I guess I made up the Boston release info too, that nobody else has mentioned in here in the past 120 pages too 
roll.gif

Last edited:
so for you school guys what do u do for funds? mommy and daddy cant be funding this habit its to expensive....i know mine didnt i had a side hustle in school and in college
90% of them use financial aid to fund their sneaker habit and that annoys me because of the large amount of federal taxes I pay yearly while the government helps me with nothing.  I don't qualify for any tax deductions outside of the standard deduction...Yet the government loves giving money/help to those who cheat the system...

Last edited:
Wouldn't be able to tell you. I was a little turnt up. But that's how I actually when I decided I was gonna cop these joints. They look real dope in real life. 

Yea.. I was gonna tell my mans "yo let me take a picture of your feet so I can prove that I seen these to some geek online."

Believe what you want. Means nothing to me either way :wink:  

Now excuse yourself out my face. 

Lol your trying to convince us you saw these in real life and didn't pay attention to the details like what color the logo is.. Excuse yourself from this thread bra before you piss everybody off with that bull

90% of them use financial aid to fund their sneaker habit and that annoys me because of the large amount of federal taxes I pay yearly while the government helps me with nothing.  I don't qualify for any tax deductions...
Financial aid as in leftover money from scholarships after my tuition is paid...

Anyone have experience in the tweets from NikeLab? is it TLO style or does it link to a timer. I ask because NikeLab is region locked and I can't see their recent tweets.

Financial aid as in leftover money from scholarships after my tuition is paid...
Financial aid as in that or student loans.  Do you know where your TAP and PELL assistance comes from? Or who gets affected the most when students default on loans?

Lol your trying to convince us you saw these in real life and didn't pay attention to the details like what color the logo is.. Excuse yourself from this thread bra before you piss everybody off with that bull
Look at when I started posting in this thread. It's roughly about 2 weeks ago. After I saw them in real life. That's also when I found out these even existed.

To me these joints was just some dope 1's. Im not out here hypebeasting over these joints like you dudes. 

Wasn't till I started reading this thread that I even knew that dudes was so sort on details. Had no idea nerds like you was taking them this serious. 
laugh.gif

The hell do I even have to gain from lying about this. Is there some short of cash prize on the line here? The hell is wrong with you? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Financial aid as in that or student loans.  Do you know where your TAP and PELL assistance comes from? Or who gets affected the most when students default on loans?
In my particular case, all my grants (university and PELL) and loans go straight to tuition. My scholarship money comes in later ( like 3+ weeks) after fees are due.

Look at when I started posting in this thread. It's roughly about 2 weeks ago. After I saw them in real life. That's also when I found out these even existed.

To me these joints was just some dope 1's. Im not out here hypebeasting over these joints like you dudes. 

Wasn't till I started reading this thread that I even knew that dudes was so sort on details. Had no idea nerds like you was taking them this serious. :lol:  

The hell do I even have to gain from lying about this. Is there some short of cash prize on the line here? The hell is wrong with you? :lol:  

Haha ok u win fam. You saw these in real life 2 weeks ago then came home and found this thread. Then you wait till 2 weeks later to contribute that you saw this shoe in real life but was too "turnt" and don't remember the details of the shoe. And on top of that called your nt fam nerds [emoji]128532[/emoji].. We need more people like you on nt [emoji]128530[/emoji] (sarcasm)

:x @ talking about copping with confidence :rofl:...Corny. This ain't no god damn interview, it wont make a damn difference.

If you're lucky, you get 'em.

so for you school guys what do u do for funds? mommy and daddy cant be funding this habit its to expensive....i know mine didnt i had a side hustle in school and in college
90% of them use financial aid to fund their sneaker habit and that annoys me because of the large amount of federal taxes I pay yearly while the government helps me with nothing.  I don't qualify for any tax deductions outside of the standard deduction...Yet the government loves giving money/help to those who cheat the system...
really?! that's so od to me lol. I mean my mom doesn't make very much money and I don't get a lot of gov't provided financial aid however I do have a pretty decent amount of scholarships. we end up paying partially out out of pocket for school because tuition is expensive so I couldn't even begin to think about using financial aid to pay for shoes. that's crazy haha

I guess I made up the Boston release info too, that nobody else has mentioned in here in the past 120 pages too 
roll.gif

With all due respect, you really didn't drop any important info. You didn't drop any names of stores. I'm pretty sure just about everyone in Boston/MA has a good idea at least 1, if not both, of the big name boutiques are getting them, it's just a matter of fact when they will drop the info

With all due respect, you really didn't drop any important info. You didn't drop any names of stores. I'm pretty sure just about everyone in Boston/MA has a good idea at least 1, if not both, of the big name boutiques are getting them, it's just a matter of fact when they will drop the info
Not even arguing with dudes anymore. Best of luck to you, in getting your pair, bro 
pimp.gif

really?! that's so od to me lol. I mean my mom doesn't make very much money and I don't get a lot of gov't provided financial aid however I do have a pretty decent amount of scholarships. we end up paying partially out out of pocket for school because tuition is expensive so I couldn't even begin to think about using financial aid to pay for shoes. that's crazy haha
I wasnt able to get financial aid since it was needs based. I lived with my uncle so they used his salary for my finaid. Even tho my parents are dirt poor I had no finaid and have to swim in debt.

Repped but I cant say I feel bad for a gov't that creates and manipulates this type of system itself. Wall Street has a .75% interest rate and students can't. They treat students like profit centers. Trust me, they WANT students to abuse student loans to collect interest revenue. It will blow up in their face when students default on a lot of this trillion dollar debt. That's worse than the American credit card debt.

They keep cutting funding for schools causing them to have to raise tuition. How much would it cost a year for students to go to public/state universities for free? 63 billion dollars. Govt dont have $63 billion on schools because they let corporations like apple weasel their way out of 2 billion dollar debts (which would all add up to something) but somehow have 2 billion a DAY to spend on wars. WTF?

Last edited:
I wasnt able to get financial aid since it was needs based. I lived with my uncle so they used his salary for my finaid. Even tho my parents are dirt poor I had no finaid and have to swim in debt.
Repped but I cant say I feel bad for a gov't that creates and manipulates this type of system itself. Wall Street has a .75% interest rate and students can't. They treat students like profit centers. Trust me, they WANT students to abuse student loans to collect interest revenue. It will blow up in their face when students default on a lot of this trillion dollar debt. That's worse than the American credit card debt.

They keep cutting funding for schools causing them to have to raise tuition. How much would it cost a year for students to go to public/state universities for free? 63 billion dollars. Govt dont have $63 billion on schools because they let corporations like apple weasel their way out of 2 billion dollar debts (which would all add up to something) but somehow have 2 billion a DAY to spend on wars. WTF?
real ish

Back
Top Bottom