Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'm not going to jump through hoops to get these, as much as I want them, I'm just going to have to suck it up and wait for the chi's to release. :rolleyes sorry for the negativity fellas - just feeling fed up with these games

Hanon is a site where everyone who gets the shoe orders it through some link some computer nerd generated before the link goes live. But whenever I get my hands on the link they delete my ******* account and cancel my order, as well as a bunch of others, then do it again. I cant remember what shoe it was from them that got restocked 2 or 3 times.
i dont think its the backdoor links since they have a countdown, id guess its bots thats buying all the shoes. all these EU sites are BS except for SNS is somewhat good to me. 

Hanon is a site where everyone who gets the shoe orders it through some link some computer nerd generated before the link goes live. But whenever I get my hands on the link they delete my ******* account and cancel my order, as well as a bunch of others, then do it again. I cant remember what shoe it was from them that got restocked 2 or 3 times.
i dont think its the backdoor links since they have a countdown, id guess its bots thats buying all the shoes. all these EU sites are BS except for SNS is somewhat good to me. 
nahh it's backdoor links. you can get rid of that countdown just as easy as you can on ndc. 

I'm not going to jump through hoops to get these, as much as I want them, I'm just going to have to suck it up and wait for the chi's to release.
eyes.gif
sorry for the negativity fellas - just feeling fed up with these games
yea, a lot of games are being played for these. Good to have a good connect who you cop from regularly for this release. Joints are oh so vicious though!  LOL

yea, a lot of games are being played for these. Good to have a good connect who you cop from regularly for this release. Joints are oh so vicious though!  LOL

You been bragging about these all day. We get it. They're nice shoes and you're excited about them-as you should be. You may have even helped some local people out earlier with the limited info you gave, but chill. At this point you're no longer helping-just wasting bandwidth.

You been bragging about these all day. We get it. They're nice shoes and you're excited about them-as you should be. You may have even helped some local people out earlier with the limited info you gave, but chill. At this point you're no longer helping-just wasting bandwidth.
No bragging slim....

Some dude was wearing the Fragments and walked past the ridiculous line while everyone stared aimlessly, knowing 95% of the people will never own for retail.

The mold of the shoe is dope, really close to the 94s but I'll be passing on these even if they were general release.

Regards UK sites Went in Footpatrol today raffle only collect in store if you win Don't be surprised if Hanon and End also in store only as with Adidas Ardwicks release last weekend hoping to check out situation with Nikelab and SNS London tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom