Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Nice.. Repped! 

But I would've still picked up a raffle if I was in the area...

Even with these... 
tongue.gif

Man those Jordan 1 x SB are fire ! That release day online was a nightmare for me. Couldn't Cop the black pair. Link wasn't working. Didn't know that I could've clicked the white pair link and just click on the black color. Missed Oppurtunity 
tired.gif

Yep. That's why people were saying these were banned quality, but that was based off the samples. Hopefully less hype or lower resell.
eyes.gif
not the person i been talking about in here lol. he has the pair that is actually going to be released

Last edited:
this is a tier 0 released, but can i say if a local nike stock JB product, they are also entitled getting the stock too ?

:rofl:

I hope some of you guys realize a lot of you dudes have previously seen those samples but not that close up and called them fake. Anything but the blue logo I've read "fake". Then confusion when there was NDC pics of a black logo. Then I see "samples" now and it's accepted. You guys really make me scratch my head for a good five minutes sometimes. :lol:

Last edited:
not the person i been talking about in here lol. he has the pair that is actually going to be released

Agree. It was earlier reports before the Japan release that banned quality was floating around. Made sense then, but that isn't the case with why's releasing.

was it an unknown number? because i didnt pick up. do they usually leave messages if no one picks up?

was it an unknown number? because i didnt pick up. do they usually leave messages if no one picks up?

Agree. It was earlier reports before the Japan release that banned quality was floating around. Made sense then, but that isn't the case with why's releasing.
according to the person i'm talking about that is the case, at least on the toebox. he didn't specify any other areas

Last edited:
Dude in my local group said if he gets em he'll sell for 325. Pipe dream but I'm all over it if it happens

No way theyre gonna release in Shiekh, these are limited AF. Only in very select nike stores. i heard there are only like 5 stores in the whole U.S that are getting these. 

You sir are an idiot you realize that sheikh opened the first jordan store in the us before flight 23

There are at least two spots in SF dropping them so 5 in the country is highly doubtful

You just talk dumb **** all the time never anything real

:rofl:

I hope some of you guys realize a lot of you dudes have previously seen those samples but not that close up and called them fake. Anything but the blue logo I've read "fake". Then confusion when there was NDC pics of a black logo. Then I see "samples" now and it's accepted. You guys really make me scratch my head for a good five minutes sometimes. :lol:

we never saw that tumbled leather pair, at least i havent

the pics i called fake were indeed fake. all posted by notorious fake sellers and even were for sale on some ites for $200

the pics i called fake were indeed fake. all posted by notorious fake sellers and even were for sale on some ites for $200
are you still banned from the 1 thread

are you still banned from the 1 thread

:lol: yea

i assume that thread is dead now? was one of my fav threads because i love that shoe so much

Back
Top Bottom