Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

They called @715pm. Do they make calls pass 7? Sorry this is my first time that's why. Most people usually leave messages

They called at 715pm. Thought they close at 7pm
but why wouldn't you answer? Most stores actually don't leave voicemail and move on to the next if you don't answer. Rookie mistake #1, wouldn't take that chance with a shoe of this magnitude

The more i read...

The more i hear...

The more i see...

The more i realize I know ZERO about this whole "sneaker game" and these silly releases.

Im just a guy who likes kicks and wants to wear them.

The more i read...

The more i hear...

The more i see...

The more i realize I know ZERO about this whole "sneaker game" and these silly releases.

I'm there with you. It sucks that 1s "grew on" so many recently. My all time fave.

So 21M started making calls today? Despite advertising that calls will be made 12/26?

Does anybody  out there know if they're still making calls between now and the 26th or the 26th as planned?

I'm there with you. It sucks that 1s "grew on" so many recently. My all time fave.
man you aint never lie. I called nike.com to try to figure out which retailers had what kind of accounts and they was like "we don't release that kind of information and we never will" Thats what she seriously told me. I was like oh ok. 
frown.gif

Suddenly i felt old and out of touch with "the culture...."

Last edited:

The more i read...

The more i hear...

The more i see...

this "sneaker game" has really killed my love for kicks....I don't even care if I miss out anymore! no way on earth am I ever paying a cent over retail!!

idk why i hate when ppl say this nowadays sneaker game is ****** up not what it used be blah blah blah, thats just like your going out with a girl and she fine af everyone is after her, then you be like i hate her now i need to dump her, wtf is wrong with you ppl. just because its getting more popular and you quitting. all these resell, bots things are expected if something is really popular. 

this "sneaker game" has really killed my love for kicks....I don't even care if I miss out anymore! no way on earth am I ever paying a cent over retail!!
sadly i remember when i was younger and i used to feel like i wish i had the money to get those kicks.

now i feel like every month and a half or so I'm begging nike to take my hard earned money.

its almost embarrassing. and its easy to be like I'm gonna stop supporting nike but i like sneakers, some not "hyped", some "hyped"

sadly i remember when i was younger and i used to feel like i wish i had the money to get those kicks.

now i feel like every month and a half or so I'm begging nike to take my hard earned money.

its almost embarrassing. and its easy to be like I'm gonna stop supporting nike but i like sneakers, some not "hyped", some "hyped"
Yeah. Usually I'm not into shoes that are super hyped, it's happened but not much. These I love though.

idk why i hate when ppl say this nowadays sneaker game is ****** up not what it used be blah blah blah, thats just like your going out with a girl and she fine af everyone is after her, then you be like i hate her now i need to dump her, wtf is wrong with you ppl. just because its getting more popular and you quitting. all these resell, bots things are expected if something is really popular. 

It's like going to a Knicks game at the garden. They're not the team they used to be and with the price of the tickets it makes you wonder wtf you're even doing there anymore

Back
Top Bottom