Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I swear to God I hate social status Charlotte....just went to get a raffle ticket and they're saying something happened with their shipment and aren't getting frags now, but all their other locations are still getting them.Guarantee they back doored their shipment to a damn reseller....social status shady as ****
I live about 1.5 hours from Pittsburgh so I called both of their stores there for just a chance.  The employees from each store told me that they weren't getting them and had no idea about the raffle.  Do you know if they had any of the other recent NikeLab releases?  It seems really weird to me that they were getting them or had them to begin with.

Nah, you don't know what you're talking about.
roll.gif

I swear to God I hate social status Charlotte....just went to get a raffle ticket and they're saying something happened with their shipment and aren't getting frags now, but all their other locations are still getting them.Guarantee they back doored their shipment to a damn reseller....social status shady as ****
WTF.. I just got back from the pgh social status on liberty ave and they told me that they are not getting their shipment of frags anymore and that the ONLY store that was getting their shipment was the one in Charolette NC. I guess that they sold all of their pairs to a reseller to make a profit.. shady as hell

WTF.. I just got back from the pgh social status on liberty ave and they told me that they are not getting their shipment of frags anymore and that the ONLY store that was getting their shipment was the one in Charolette NC. I guess that they sold all of their pairs to a reseller to make a profit.. shady as hell
Ha, i am seeing a trend here...

I live about 1.5 hours from Pittsburgh so I called both of their stores there for just a chance.  The employees from each store told me that they weren't getting them and had no idea about the raffle.  Do you know if they had any of the other recent NikeLab releases?  It seems really weird to me that they were getting them or had them to begin with.
I just go back from the store and they told me that they were originally going to get them, but their shipment got canceled or some bs like that.. More like they sold them out the backdoor to put money in their own pockets

They've always been known for being shady smh....the owner is all about making $$$ and doesn't care about his customers

I got a call from them 21 mercer yesterday saying i got them. Anybody know what retail will be? Blogs are saying 165 then on ig I see suggested retail 185 on the box. Yes iv tried calling 21 mercer back but they don't pick up the phone and 1 hour and half a way from them.

I got a call from them 21 mercer yesterday saying i got them. Anybody know what retail will be? Blogs are saying 165 then on ig I see suggested retail 185 on the box. Yes iv tried calling 21 mercer back but they don't pick up the phone and 1 hour and half a way from them.

bring $200 bro

if you cant afford it then slide it my way

Ok yall are kinda funny, y'all go on a gif spree on dude for asking for  a link, tell him to do his hw,

then he's like I found 2

It's "why you not sharing with the fam'

roll.gif

bring $200 bro

if you cant afford it then slide it my way

Is 20$ really gonna make a dif in whether you cop or not?? The nerve of sum people.. I think he's just trolling about getting a call imo

Also i thought people wanted this release for the shoe, if you're looking for quality, you know jordans not the right place to look. 

Last edited:

Bring 205 man.... My ticket from Flight 23 is for 185 plus tax... So it's gonna be like 201

The only folks that should be mad at shops are people who were going to wear them.

I really just hope some other stores will get them.

The only folks that should be mad at shops are people who were going to wear them.

I really just hope some other stores will get them.
Yeah,unfortunately people who want them to wear arent always telling the truth. But it's looking like resell or nothing for me, my limit is 400, so if I can't get them I'll get ps23s.

Back
Top Bottom