Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

look like black/white leather quality... yall gotta stop hyping everything talking about "remastered" "banned leather:
roll.gif

Wanna know why the resell price on these are so steep? This thread.
All this thirst that is feeding the resellers...

Some of the folks that assisted me in the past, check pm..I made a spreadsheet of all the online retailers getting these.

Good luck to all.

Last edited:
Your probably not I'm still salty I have no instore chance at these. Didn't mean to take it out on u fam
It's no harm id probably feel the same way ! I just lucked up that's all that happen trust me I was shocked when they called me. I was pretty sure I wasted gas , time and toll money for a damn raffle ticket with 0 chance.

Some of the folks that assisted me in the past, check pm..I made a spreadsheet of all the online retailers getting these.

Good luck to all.

I think my PM got a connection error lol

Good luck to all.
agreed we are all victims of our own thirst.....just gotta control it gentlemen and NOT pay these redic reseller prices!! 

Anyone have any inside info as to the exact time nikelab will release these on the dec 27? 8am est? or no. PM me.

Anyone have any inside info as to the exact time nikelab will release these on the dec 27? 8am est? or no. PM me.

Lol "inside information"...what is this the CIA? Lol

Think about the questions you ask in this thread? You think folks will give out that info and lower their chances?

Pretty sure as the week goes on,more info will surface.

Just gonna be full of disappointments. If m21 only calls 100 folks...outside of m21 is gonna look like a yeezy concert lol

Last edited:
I got a call from them 21 mercer yesterday saying i got them. Anybody know what retail will be? Blogs are saying 165 then on ig I see suggested retail 185 on the box. Yes iv tried calling 21 mercer back but they don't pick up the phone and 1 hour and half a way from them.

just make sure mommy is there with you, in case

look like black/white leather quality... yall gotta stop hyping everything talking about "remastered" "banned leather: :rofl:

Bro what blk whites do YOU have.. The leather around my ankle looks nothing like that. The the sock liner looks like it could be more plush like royals

Back
Top Bottom