Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I think the stitch is the tall tale sign for fakes.

Using the older molds from 13' and 14' instead of the "remastered" mold like the authentic frags have.

Great eye !

The ones in Geralds pics look pretty legit to me. The guy willing to sell me his pair look identical just different side. The tag says the same number and dates too. The stitching is above the swoosh too like the real pairs.

Anyone wore their pairs yet? How are they looking?

I wanna wear mine but the illinois weather says otherwise

Nice Pic Fam!  
glasses.gif

The ones in Geralds pics look pretty legit to me. The guy willing to sell me his pair look identical just different side. The tag says the same number and dates too. The stitching is above the swoosh too like the real pairs.
No, the pair on Gerald's pic is fake.  You must not have real pair on hand or maybe not retro 1s sneakerhead.

Good info @geraldg2309  and @BoostHog  .. I've never look at the stitching at 90deg., usually at toe, side, widow and padding.  Will add this trick to my bag.

Should I trade my DS pair for DS black supreme foams and DS Kobe 9 masterpiece and cash out on those two or y'all think the price of frags will actually go up in to the thousands..? Cause from a local consignment shop they'd buy the foams and Kobe's for like $450 each so $900 and only take the frags for $650. Help!!

I'm in Las Vegas for CES and Urban Neccesities, a local consignment shop had these for $1K. Not that I would pay that much ( I got lucky at retail).

Also kinda on topic, if anyone wants to see my unboxing video of that PS4, check it out:

Don't agree on 1k being the going rate. At least not on ebay. All the 850+ BIN listings on ebay ended with no buyers and are being relisted.

Auction listings still ending around 750 for common sizes. So the value is holding there for now.

Last edited:
Don't agree on 1k being the going rate. At least not on ebay. All the 850+ BIN listings on ebay ended with no buyers and are being relisted.

Auction listings still ending around 750 for common sizes. So the value is holding there for now.

nah man that isnt a true value... nobody who has real pairs are selling for 750

Hey - Tag your pics fellas. With the limited amount released, we don't want any scammers stealing pictures for their convenience.

Also, it is quite entertaining watching you guys calculate the market value for these.

There should be a range value, not one set price. I would set 20% off FC prices as being the highest premium price, and place $650 as the bottom. So between $650-800 ...

^^yah i would say very few are seeing that 650 range but its possible.

Lowest Negotiated offer so far has been 700 flat for me on ebay through pp invoice.

Most of the sold listings ranging from $700-$850 on ebay excluding some outliers on both ends.

I am mainly looking at size 10-11. I understand size 8 and big footers might have to shell out a bit more.

But i can for a fact say that people are buying at $750 and to claim that they must be fake at that price is incorrect.

^^yah i would say very few are seeing that 650 range but its possible.

Lowest Negotiated offer so far has been 700 flat for me on ebay through pp invoice.

Most of the sold listings ranging from $700-$850 on ebay excluding some outliers on both ends.

I am mainly looking at size 10-11. I understand size 8 and big footers might have to shell out a bit more.

But i can for a fact say that people are buying at $750 and to claim that they must be fake at that price is incorrect.
If I'm gonna pay that much it's only going to be purchased through ebay/paypal in case I end up with a fake.

Back
Top Bottom