Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Traded away one of my 2013 Bred 1s + $150 for my size 8.5. Glad I got it outta the way before the grey market/fake pairs start flooding the market.

Yeah the bigger sizes and the smaller sizes are deff shelling out a bit more dough but that's for every release. So if you looking for a size 8 or 13 the prices can be higher

I guess fakes out there getting remastered and doing it better than JB. :lol:

Easiest way to tell a shoe is fake is when you just wear em. It's like there is nothing but cardboard in the midsole and the whole shoe bends with a simple bend of your wrists. But that's obviously something you can only check in hand.
We talkim bout 1s here. The least comfortable (sole wise) out of any J's so even legit pairs feel like nothin is there

nah 1's are comfy to me... prbly because i have flat feet

there's no way i'm paying more than $500 for a pair but the only trade bait i have are the new 11s and WTLs. Doubt I'll find anybody willing to make a swap in either of those two sneakers.

Yah and apparently europe got the true bigfoot sizes that never appeared on ndc us. I'm not sure why they did that.

Don't agree on 1k being the going rate. At least not on ebay. All the 850+ BIN listings on ebay ended with no buyers and are being relisted.

Auction listings still ending around 750 for common sizes. So the value is holding there for now.

nah man that isnt a true value... nobody who has real pairs are selling for 750
you couldnt be wronger fam....

n as bad as this is .. its not really that bad
Yep. My train of thought. Effectively paid $300 for my Fragments. Have 2 other pairs of 2013s that I paid retail for, so it's not a big loss at all for me. Really glad I found someone willing to do it.

No, the pair on Gerald's pic is fake.  You must not have real pair on hand or maybe not retro 1s sneakerhead.

Good info @geraldg2309
 and @BoostHog
 .. I've never look at the stitching at 90deg., usually at toe, side, widow and padding.  Will add this trick to my bag.

Just curious how are the pics Gerald posted fake? They could be sample version.

Yep. My train of thought. Effectively paid $300 for my Fragments. Have 2 other pairs of 2013s that I paid retail for, so it's not a big loss at all for me. Really glad I found someone willing to do it.

This is the same mental approach I use for my trades. I do not use resell value, I use "COST". What it cost me then, and what I am getting for it now.

Great pick up and congrats!

i agree fakes are not that good

i guess maybe next wave of authenticating is have sellers strip the tracking label on box and attach it with receipt

tracking label has Order #, that's what they did with RO'S 

i agree fakes are not that good

i guess maybe next wave of authenticating is have sellers strip the tracking label on box and attach it with receipt
tracking label has Order #, that's what they did with RO'S 
what?

i've seen sellers attached copy of the tracking label from ndc along with original receipt

anybody can get a receipt but not the tracking label 

hope i provided some clarity 

Yah and apparently europe got the true bigfoot sizes that never appeared on ndc us. I'm not sure why they did that.
Do tell?! What sizes u talking about because TBF to some is not TBF to others. 14 and up is legit TBF..im hoping for that east bay or FNL TBF restock

Back
Top Bottom