Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Im not cut out for this game man. This is too much. Time for me to move on to NSW, Steph Curry Underarmours, or Meek Mills

Last edited:
Im not cut out for this game man. This is too much. Time for me to move on to NSW, Steph Curry Underarmours, or Meek Mills

I feel the same way man. Except none of those kicks.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Looks at avy
nerd.gif

So did anyone who got scammed by manifestswoosh get a tracking # ?

I received one with a "shipping label created" as the status, looks like it wasnt even scanned/departed NJ. Doubt he actually shipped it of course.

Just wondering out of curiosity since im going to be opening up a claim.

These shoes brought out the worst in people. As I mentioned in another OG 1 thread, I got scammed for $1050 on a deal for some pairs by IG member Kiccz.

At the end of the day, I've learned to conduct my business ONLY with people I have worked with before, and to cover my butt with as many paper trails as possible.

Hope you guys get your money back.
Damn sorry to hear that. Did you eventually get your money back?

Last edited:

I received one with a "shipping label created" as the status, looks like it wasnt even scanned/departed NJ. Doubt he actually shipped it of course.

A few people did get tracking numbers, but I don't think they ever updated.

You can ask my bwoy @GetemChavez - I think he's one out of the many that waited it out and was patient with dude.

I feel the same way man. Except none of those kicks.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
:lol:

Looks at avy :nerd:  

2013 was the good ol days for us OGs... Where things made sense. :lol:

On a real note, take a step back and look what kind of hoops you went through to get these Frags. ATCs, preorders, early links, bots, proxies, international sites, camp outs, ultra limited = ultra resale, raffles in store and online, monitors, scammers and there is still more.

So why weren't people going through all this trouble for the Black Toes? A lot of people didnt even realize this had the older mold initially. No one knew Hiroshi. No one knew what the quality would be like. Only thing was changing red to blue.

Plain and simple. People want to have shoes everyone wants but no one has.

NikeLAB only. If these were a GR, dudes could care less about these, just like every single 1 in the past. How high was the 23 NYC 1's initially and what is the price now? Heck Banneds were fetching 300 or so DS a few years ago. It's not about quality, history, color way, model. It's just about being able to feel some sort of self worth from having shoes no one else has.

TL;DR

Shoe game F'd up.

Last edited:
^^^ my sentiments exactly, couldn't have said it better. It's just getting exhausting now, and EXPENSIVE if you don't catch a break and cop for retail.

Think Chavez got a refund everyone who dealt with him should ask for a refund or file a claim

prime example of what @geraldg2309  is talking about is definitely the NYCs

started off at $700+ when everyone thought they were extremely limited

then after all the restocks you can find them for $300

people just chasing hype nowadays, no other way to put it

For those still waiting on their USPS tracking from manifestswoosh to update, he is no longer responding to any of messages on ebay. I finally called him out when I caught him in another lie. He swore to me that my package was supposedly picked up at his residence on 1/6 and then later changed his story saying that it was picked up this past Friday or Saturday instead. Needless to say, I just went ahead and escalated my dispute to a claim. I guess it took so long since I was still hanging on to that small glimmer of false hope that he would actually come through for me. I love the fact that he is trying to hide all his recent negative seller feedback with his buyer feedback. This dude is a clown and should be called out on Twitter for what he has done...
Either he never got the pairs or just doesn't wanna fulfill em at 350 when they going for 800+. Don't blame him, but he shouldn't play games or even better not place a preorder for a shoe like this.
Chavez STILL believes in manifest swoosh , give me an update on that tracking from him bruh?!?
Too good to be true like most mentioned.

Thankfully I was on good terms with him and he refunded me before he pulled off all this other chaos

Hopefully everyone else gets their $$ back. Ya'll should be safe with paypal

Im interested in knowing what happens to this individual? I mean, all his info is linked to his bank account and social... I cant imagine him getting away with everyones $$
Well, I'm glad to have gotten this email this morning so that's the end of that. People really need to call this guy out on Twitter since he seems to also run an ATC service. Now does anybody have any leads on a size 10 in the 675-750 range?
FYI, this ManifestSwoosh guy is actually the new owner of that Ebay account and has absolutely nothing to do with the past transactions and all the past positive feedback.  You can actually check past username history to see.  The current owner is using the past feedback of the prior owner to scam tons of people.

File that claim with a quickness sir

Broke mine out again. Really like these.

Also to everyone affected by manifest, keep fighting it and keep PayPal posted. Back when the Yeezy 2's dropped in Solar/Platinum, a NikeTalk member by the name of MAYHEMGATZ. He was supposed to hold me 3 pairs for $2,800. Seemed like a good guy, had 160+ eBay feedback and a good NT rep so I thought it was going to be a quick and legitimate transaction. I sent him the $, and he gave me excuses for two weeks. At the time of the sale, I was a 15yr old kid and had let this guy know I was going away for the summer. Little did I know, when I left for vacation he shipped me a Fiji water bottle. Since I did not update my PayPal claim to an INAD, he kept my money. Luckily, I contacted my local PD and his mom ended up sending me the money after his workplace was contacted and he nearly lost his job.

Sucks that happened to you but since you got your $ back anyways...

roll.gif

This had me dying.

:lol:
2013 was the good ol days for us OGs... Where things made sense. :lol:

On a real note, take a step back and look what kind of hoops you went through to get these Frags. ATCs, preorders, early links, bots, proxies, international sites, camp outs, ultra limited = ultra resale, raffles in store and online, monitors, scammers and there is still more.

So why weren't people going through all this trouble for the Black Toes? A lot of people didnt even realize this had the older mold initially. No one knew Hiroshi. No one knew what the quality would be like. Only thing was changing red to blue.

Plain and simple. People want to have shoes everyone wants but no one has.

NikeLAB only. If these were a GR, dudes could care less about these, just like every single 1 in the past. How high was the 23 NYC 1's initially and what is the price now? Heck Banneds were fetching 300 or so DS a few years ago. It's not about quality, history, color way, model. It's just about being able to feel some sort of self worth from having shoes no one else has.

TL;DR

Shoe game F'd up.

It's been like this for over a year now though

I enjoy the chase to be honest

FYI, this ManifestSwoosh guy is actually the new owner of that Ebay account and has absolutely nothing to do with the past transactions and all the past positive feedback.  You can actually check past username history to see.  The current owner is using the past feedback of the prior owner to scam tons of people.
Wait...You can buy ebay accounts?

So who wants to chip in? $1-2 each and we're good to go...:lol:

Broke mine out again. Really like these.

Also to everyone affected by manifest, keep fighting it and keep PayPal posted. Back when the Yeezy 2's dropped in Solar/Platinum, a NikeTalk member by the name of MAYHEMGATZ. He was supposed to hold me 3 pairs for $2,800. Seemed like a good guy, had 160+ eBay feedback and a good NT rep so I thought it was going to be a quick and legitimate transaction. I sent him the $, and he gave me excuses for two weeks. At the time of the sale, I was a 15yr old kid and had let this guy know I was going away for the summer. Little did I know, when I left for vacation he shipped me a Fiji water bottle. Since I did not update my PayPal claim to an INAD, he kept my money. Luckily, I contacted my local PD and his mom ended up sending me the money after his workplace was contacted and he nearly lost his job.

View media item 1352388

You could have easily gotten your money back by simply stating that you were underage (under 18) at the time. As a minor, you have the right to void the contract.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom