Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

After I thought about my question for a minute after typing I realized it was dumb question. Why wouldnt you be able to buy an account from someone?
Because reputation is hard to build. Aside from that, selling an account is probably against ebay's ToS although they cant know for sure if the account has been sold. The account was probably hijacked a few months ago along with a whole bunch of other accounts in this report. After that compromise though, there has been a definite surge of good ebay seller's account going "rogue" and scamming people. Still, youre covered by paypal.

Just got my Frags in today from the UK, so stoked...  Quality on them are amazing, the inside of the tongue feels like pillow cushions; similar to SBs.  Well worth the resell price!  I inserted the ankle inserts from my Shadows for pictures if anyone is wondering.  They did not come with the inserts.

On a latter note, I bought this shirt at Finishline last summer since I love the Royal colorway.  Pay attention to the Jumpman with the Fragment colorway of blue/white/black.  I wonder where Hiroshi Fujiwara got his idea from for the colorway???  Makes you wonder...

Last edited:
:lol:
2013 was the good ol days for us OGs... Where things made sense. :lol:

On a real note, take a step back and look what kind of hoops you went through to get these Frags. ATCs, preorders, early links, bots, proxies, international sites, camp outs, ultra limited = ultra resale, raffles in store and online, monitors, scammers and there is still more.

So why weren't people going through all this trouble for the Black Toes? A lot of people didnt even realize this had the older mold initially. No one knew Hiroshi. No one knew what the quality would be like. Only thing was changing red to blue.

Plain and simple. People want to have shoes everyone wants but no one has.

NikeLAB only. If these were a GR, dudes could care less about these, just like every single 1 in the past. How high was the 23 NYC 1's initially and what is the price now? Heck Banneds were fetching 300 or so DS a few years ago. It's not about quality, history, color way, model. It's just about being able to feel some sort of self worth from having shoes no one else has.

TL;DR

Shoe game F'd up.

Word.

Some will say you're salty by saying this, but those are the dudes who are copping shoes for the wrong reason.

Nike knows what they are doing. But its actually done the opposite for me. I care less about shoes now more than ever. Part of it could be because i turned 40. But priorities are just different now. When it becomes difficult to give my money away, thats a sign for me. I'll continue to cop shoes here and there (3-4 per year like i did in 2014), most likely through resell because i can;t jump through hoops, but I'm not messing with this type of madness.

My funds are at an all time high for me as I get older, but I'll live vicariously through some of you and "window shop" for most of these releases. I just can't live with myself for dropping this type of money on a shoe thats nothing more than a limited shoe, nothing else. All this talk about quality is funny. We're talking Jay's here. I don't get to wear sneakers more than 1-2 days per week, so quality means nothing to me. Comfortable dress shoes are more important.

This whole "remastered" gimmick nike is doing is probably the cherry on top for me.

just ordered my fragsxstruggle hopefully it ships 
   that outsole 
sick.gif
  at least make it solid blue 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hahaha. Anyone looking to strike I think the lowpoint of 700-750ish is gone. Hopefully my deal for a second pair goes through.

Hey yall. I wore my frags for the first time friday night. Now that everyone saw me wear them im gona sell em who wanna buy? Worn 1 not creases. Shoe is in perfect cond besides the fact that i stepped in a lil poo and some is stuck in the hardessst spot to clean. It will def wear away with time tho. Holler!

Last edited:
Lol the fact that kids actually do this is crazy. Reselling the shoe is one thing. But to actually wear the shoe just to be seen in it..then resell it? Is a sneaker SIN if i ever heard of one

Hey yall. I wore my frags for the first time friday night. Now that everyone saw me wear them im gona sell em who wanna buy? Worn 1 not creases. Shoe is in perfect cond besides the fact that i stepped in a lil poo and some is stuck in the hardessst spot to clean. It will def wear away with time tho. Holler!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom