Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

So I was just going through the DB 8 thread and saw your " DB 8s look better than Fragment" post

You being serious?

If so, I can no longer take any of your posts seriously 

:lol:
You don't have to take my opinion seriously, I like db8s better. Ppl here where whining when I said $600+ on these and now dudes are happy if they get a pair at $750.

Find me a Tokyo V sz 12 or an Eminem 4 in sz 12, IMPOSSIBLE
Yea Thats entirely false. Maybe any GR or slightly limited sneaker released in the last two years can be obtained for a price.

Last edited:
Trying to lockdown a 2nd pair. Is there a definitive way to distinguish the fakes?

I read about the logo being bigger and the stitching through the swoosh not going up high enough. Anything else to look for?

Trying to lockdown a 2nd pair. Is there a definitive way to distinguish the fakes?

I read about the logo being bigger and the stitching through the swoosh not going up high enough. Anything else to look for?
if you already have a pair, why dont you just compare them?

I fully intend too, but was wondering if there is anything else I should look for. I'm going to be comparing a in hand pair to pictures. Won't be able to compare side by side until I pull the trigger and they are in my hands.

I fully intend too, but was wondering if there is anything else I should look for. I'm going to be comparing a in hand pair to pictures. Won't be able to compare side by side until I pull the trigger and they are in my hands.
my advice.. the authentic pairs, the bolt stamp is very high quality, the fake pairs are very poor quality and undefined..

most of the real pairs i've seen, the nike air tag.. is a bit hidden , as in the bottom part of the "AIR" is kinda tucked underneath and isn't fully visible.

the quality of the leather of course, the real pairs.. the leather is.. wooo i cant even explain it.  it's just too good

The logo definition varies from paor to pair on real pairs too.

The easy tells are:

Oversized frag logo
Logo where the black paint has been removed (yes i have seen it)
Black frag logo version
Obvious material difference (there are real pairs with funny quality too)
Obvious shape/mold difference
Stitching quality

Last edited:
im out to NY

dr-shine-turns-into-a-plane-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom