Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

this pair is from a Nike sponsored athlete, who received their pair along with other new Nike items from the Memphis distribution center.

i was shown the actual manifest by the person and he's been sponsored for years.

That left toe box look sketch AF

Just sayin

:wink:

According to Deftronic on twitter the new HOH Pop Up shop across MSG had FSR of Frags, NYC1s, Jeters, breds and red supreme 1

When your a couple hundred back in line and stay there, you have to start asking yourself some serious life questions.
And you see the crowd in front about to cut the line anyway. Wont ever catch me lining up.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The thing I hate is when you see kids that should be in school but think some sneakers are more important espicially seeing those long *** lines :lol: :smh: idk something about seeing people standing and just waiting in those long lines just makes me :smh:

got mine for $420

i got lucky as hell
mean.gif
Got mine + $50 for DB9 which I got for retail 

When your a couple hundred back in line and stay there, you have to start asking yourself some serious life questions.
one should do that no matter where one stands in that line. At the end of the day it's absolutely stupid to stand in line for hours/days for a pair of sneakers. But that's just my opinion (and I'm spending too much money & time on sneakers too
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:
The thing I hate is when you see kids that should be in school but think some sneakers are more important espicially seeing those long *** lines :lol: :smh: idk something about seeing people standing and just waiting in those long lines just makes me :smh:

Kids are on winter break...they should just do 21 and over for these kind of events lol

Kids are on winter break...they should just do 21 and over for these kind of events lol
I know college cats are on winter break but I doubt some of them are. I just can't do those lines because I know I'll be thinking to myself I look/feel dumb as hell standing out here in the cold for some sneakers :lol: I don't get how some of these guys can do it and don't care lol

I know college cats are on winter break but I doubt some of them are. I just can't do those lines because I know I'll be thinking to myself I look/feel dumb as hell standing out here in the cold for some sneakers :lol: I don't get how some of these guys can do it and don't care lol

Agreed, lines are not for me.

But it seems like yesterday when standing in lines was the way to get shoes! My did we already forget about the old days (2 years ago) :rofl:

I waited 3.5 hours to pick up my Legend 11's from Niketown Chicago.  Clearly the only reason I waited was because i was 100% guaranteed my pair, otherwise NO THANKS. 

Curious to what will drop at this pop up.  NYC Is going to be (more of) a madhouse the next month.  

Back
Top Bottom