Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

BHMs were in the display case but not out on the floor. Security there works for Nike so there maybe some fairness in fcfs. They also changed the line set up from this morning in a way that makes line cutting harder. Dude said people were lined up since 8 last nite, for what I don't know.

people running these sneaker raffles are straight ridiculous

$25 for 70 slots = $1750

nothing but greed

Last edited:
If you're referring to Foamwright's raffle it's 60 slots.

Plus 2nd & 3rd place get cash prizes.

Still a huge profit but slots are selling like hotcakes so you can't knock it.

If someone did 150 slots for $10 each here, who can honestly say they wouldn't partake? Count me in for 2 for ish and giggles.

The stupid thing is not the odds or amount of money that the seller is collecting. The stupid thing is people assuming the seller isnt hand picking the winner or picking a winner who doesn't exist.

Who cares if they show you a randomizer video. They can record that thing 50 times until they pull someone they like...

If you're referring to Foamwright's raffle it's 60 slots.

Plus 2nd & 3rd place get cash prizes.

Still a huge profit but slots are selling like hotcakes so you can't knock it.
his latest one is 70 slots

and cash price is 100 for 2nd, and 50 for 3rd

total profit of $1400 when you subtract cash prizes and shoes

i mean good for him for suckering people into that and it's a huge come up for the winner

but seriously this whole raffle phase is something else

Last edited:
The stupid thing is not the odds or amount of money that the seller is collecting. The stupid thing is people assuming the seller isnt hand picking the winner or picking a winner who doesn't exist.

Who cares if they show you a randomizer video. They can record that thing 50 times until they pull someone they like...

Good point. I would have got got

I dno what's worse between raffles or the people who think they're gonna win them :lol:

Lmfao word. Even though I've organized a couple of raffles, I'm pretty public on not supporting them through purchasing a slot in someone else's. It's not in my DNA to do pay for an attempt to win, I'd rather put that money towards paying for a pair on my own. But word can't knock the hustle, just chose not to partake in it. I just look at it as more likely than not I'm contributing to someone else's pair of shoes at an inflated price.

his latest one is 70 slots
and cash price is 100 for 2nd, and 50 for 3rd
total profit of $1400 when you subtract cash prizes and shoes
i mean good for him for suckering people into that and it's a huge come up for the winner
but seriously this whole raffle phase is something else
Oh **** didn't know he raised slots :lol:

Yeah raffles are just like the lotto/ scratchers/ gambling.

All things I find unnecessary & dumb to spend your $ on but a vast amount of people do em.

i just can't get with the 29s. i have a pair by default from the gof pack. i haven't even tied em on bc i know i don't wanna wear em. if i was still hooping i'd just use them for that, but i only rock for casual purposes. i still see no casual appeal whatsoever in this shoe. MAYBE the riverwalks, but even that's a stretch to me.

that all white/legend blue pair that someone just posted of westbrook look really clean tho. that's the best looking pair i seen so far. all the other colorways and just the overall design of the shoe do absolutely nothing for me. but based of what everyone has said, i guess i can see copping for hooping.

Hey, anything new on the END release? Said they would put out info after new year and its been long past new years now
mean.gif

Hey, anything new on the END release? Said they would put out info after new year and its been long past new years now:smh:

They said after the new year.

Well technically they have until December 31st. But nah, no new info.

Last edited:
Yea this thread would get a big influx of posts if they launched any info

Back
Top Bottom