Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Blessing in disguise.
My wife would prolly agree 
laugh.gif
  I did alright flippin legend blue 4s so the 750 wasn't bad haha. Doubt I'll find that kind of "deal" again tho lol. We'll see...

oh yes, that logo did look different. Seems big.

I don't know how to spot fakes unless they are ridiculous fakes. I don't stare at shoes that hard.

man everyone going nuts over these? they plain as hell..paying 1k for some(jordan 1s) that people are going to think are dunks anyways..i sold those jeters 1s to someone for 800 bills and laughed all the way to paypal..

nike gona release a jordan 1 with a lil pineapple on the heel y'all will pay 900 for em. all hell gna break loose. have some discipline 

People are stupid. I wouldn't even partake in that garbage.

The stupid thing is not the odds or amount of money that the seller is collecting. The stupid thing is people assuming the seller isnt hand picking the winner or picking a winner who doesn't exist.

Who cares if they show you a randomizer video. They can record that thing 50 times until they pull someone they like...

I dno what's worse between raffles or the people who think they're gonna win them :lol:

Just popped in to lurk for a minute and gotta say although I often agree with all this about the raffles, not ALL of them are fake. I've only entered I think 3 ever, but I bought 1 ticket for @SocialNetwork66's frag raffle and legitimately won, requested the size and got a legit pair with receipt within the week. Not at all saying I condone the reseller raffles, or that I am even proud to support or partake in them ever. BUT I just gotta say that there is at least one legit person I can vouch for from experience. Just my 2 cents.

nike gona release a jordan 1 with a lil pineapple on the heel y'all will pay 900 for em. all hell gna break loose. have some discipline 
Why are you in this thread then if all you are doing is projecting negativity?

All you grumpy dudes need to get over the fact that some shoes command a high aftermarket price.

Seriously, same song & dance every limited release.

All your whining isn't going to change a thing.

Either keep it to yourself or find a new hobby.

Why are you in this thread then if all you are doing is projecting negativity?

All you grumpy dudes need to get over the fact that some shoes command a high aftermarket price.

Seriously, same song & dance every limited release.

All your whining isn't going to change a thing.

Either keep it to yourself or find a new hobby.
relax bro...lemme guess u bought a fake pair of pineapple 1's? they don't release for months!

Back
Top Bottom