Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

hope all you nters that are huge nfl fans like myself are enjoying the game!

i am getting wasted and looking at my kicks while watching the game!  (multi-tasking)

what a great life!
glasses.gif

hope all you nters that are huge nfl fans like myself are enjoying the game!

i am getting wasted and looking at my kicks while watching the game!  (multi-tasking)

what a great life!
glasses.gif

do u wear them or just sit on em??? i rock my kicks but have a hard time while I'm in that "cherishing" stage right after i get em lol

Lol yall so bothered. I dont want this shoe i was just wondering why everyone is paying so much for them whats all the fuss? But i guess in asking that question im hurting everyones feelings

Last edited:
Nothing Wrong with being Salty on not getting
Just don't show it!?
Then it becomes wrong
Keep your salty buried deep Down inside yourself. - no homo

Lol yall so bothered. I dont want this shoe i was just wondering why everyone is paying so much for them whats all the fuss? But i guess in asking that question im hurting everyones feelings
I struck out lol. I'm salty but I'm fine with not having these. I paid a lot for royals. But these aren't even close to Breds and royals no matter what shape and material they use. So I'm not pay resell for these.

Last edited:
Okay you guys still havent answred my question. Whats so great about them?if i was salty about not copping i think the last thing id do is come in here and complain about it. Its not a jeter or anything i just dnt get what the fuss is about. If u cant answr then o well

Yeah OK you know what you're doing.

I feel bad for you if you're a grown man & you're acting this way.

Nothing Wrong with being Salty on not getting
Just don't show it!?
Then it becomes wrong
Keep your salty buried deep Down inside yourself. - no homo
Holy **** this might be the first time I ever agree with something you said :lol:

Take this rep.

I struck out lol. I'm salty but I'm fine with not having these. I paid a lot for royals. But these aren't even close to Breds and royals no matter what shape and material they use. So I'm not pay resell for these.
Yea i feel you man. Im not really a jordan 1 guy. Maybe people paying so much to complete the set? But once u pay that much it goes from footwear to collectable glass case status. But i guess some people dont care and just pay 900 and wear em

Okay you guys still havent answred my question. Whats so great about them?if i was salty about not copping i think the last thing id do is come in here and complain about it. Its not a jeter or anything i just dnt get what the fuss is about. If u cant answr then o well

whats so great about the Jeters? I thought those were ugly. WOuldnt have copped at retail.

whats so great about the Jeters? I thought those were ugly. WOuldnt have copped at retail.
Right i feel the same way. Bit you know the jeters have a whole hype story behind them. A jeter jordan/Jeters last season. I could go on about them. But the fragments? I just dont get all the price

@jayoo88 I'll tell you why I think they are so great. 2 reasons;

I, for one, love Jordan 1's and have gotten most, if not all the color ways I wanted. At retail. This is a color way that I wanted due to me being a Orlando Magic fan. The fact they were so limited pissed me off cause had they not been done by Fragment I probably would have gotten a pair, no problem.

Secondly, the fact they used a mold more true to OG and better quality or made them "remastered" as compared to more recent releases just added to the value of them. I have Banned 1's and BIN 5's and those to me are best I've owned from Jordan Brand. If these are even close to that then I'll love em even more. From most people who have gotten a pair it seems that the quality is definitely improved.

Not to many places got em and only Nike Lab and a few Euro spots released online, which made this a really tough release. You had to be on it on each site with flawless execution or have a bot. Trust me I tried and was on as much as I could be. FAILED! You brought up Jeters cause they are similar in resell value. We'll if Im not mistaken Jeters were more widely available. Correct me if Im wrong. I understand the story line behind that shoe, but they were still not as limited as the Fragments...as far as how many retailers had them available. This definitely contributed to the resell value unfortunately IMO.

I never thought I'd ever pay $800 for a pair of shoes, but guess what? I did and not regretting it one bit. I sold 3 pairs of shoes that I paid retail for, for over retail. (Bred 11, Grape 5, Taxi 12) and worn pair of Gloves. All of which I had no problem getting rid of. These will get beat and look better long- term than the aforementioned pairs. All the hype killed it for us that truly wanted a pair to wear. Anyways, my 2 cents. Sorry for the rant

Good luck to all those still on the hunt.

@jayoo88 I'll tell you why I think they are so great. 2 reasons;

I, for one, love Jordan 1's and have gotten most, if not all the color ways I wanted. At retail. This is a color way that I wanted due to me being a Orlando Magic fan. The fact they were so limited pissed me off cause had they not been done by Fragment I probably would have gotten a pair, no problem.

Secondly, the fact they used a mold more true to OG and better quality or made them "remastered" as compared to more recent releases just added to the value of them. I have Banned 1's and BIN 5's and those to me are best I've owned from Jordan Brand. If these are even close to that then I'll love em even more. From most people who have gotten a pair it seems that the quality is definitely improved.

Not to many places got em and only Nike Lab and a few Euro spots released online, which made this a really tough release. You had to be on it on each site with flawless execution or have a bot. Trust me I tried and was on as much as I could be. FAILED! You brought up Jeters cause they are similar in resell value. We'll if Im not mistaken Jeters were more widely available. Correct me if Im wrong. I understand the story line behind that shoe, but they were still not as limited as the Fragments...as far as how many retailers had them available. This definitely contributed to the resell value unfortunately IMO.

I never thought I'd ever pay $800 for a pair of shoes, but guess what? I did and not regretting it one bit. I sold 3 pairs of shoes that I paid retail for, for over retail. (Bred 11, Grape 5, Taxi 12) and worn pair of Gloves. All of which I had no problem getting rid of. These will get beat and look better long- term than the aforementioned pairs. All the hype killed it for us that truly wanted a pair to wear. Anyways, my 2 cents. Sorry for the rant

Good luck to all those still on the hunt.
Respect.

Back
Top Bottom