Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Dude is on NT & has been in this thread...

But if ya looking for a LEGIT size 8 just peep the sig 
nerd.gif
wink.gif

My size 

i remember someone posted the first pic. lmfao are they even legit? 
My size 8 and the rest of them are just as LEGIT as yours. 19 Receipts / 19 tracking numbers / 19 order + shipping confirmation emails.

Thanks for your inquiry Sheng.

Wait

Theres a dude charging 2000 for customs

And some dudes are paying it?!?!?!

Wow.

Yeah theyre flawless. And in my eyes, same as GM fakes.

a few things...

1. they were UNDER $2k

2. how many ppl have fragments vs. what essentially amounts to a 1 of 1 that i got to design from the ground up, myself?

3. hype had NOTHING to do with my jbf purchase. they were a birthday gift to myself and most ppl still don't even know about jbf. at the time, i hadn't even heard of himt. i actually stumbled across his work by accident and i was completely blown away by what i saw. couldn't believe it and instantly knew that i wanted a pair and that i WAS getting a pair. the only question was WHEN would i get them? so when my bday came around, it made sense to treat myself. i grind hard all year round and take care of my family so i felt like i desrved it and more importantly, i could afford them.

4. as much as yall rant and rave about how great the quality of frags are, frags couldn't hold the jockstrap of a jbf custom, PERIOD. not even in the same stratosphere.nothing nike has EVER put out even comes close! #FACT my JBFs have a butter soft lambskin sock liner and and genuine python and alligator, both regular texture AND sueded.

5. then after reading about all the quality issues on frags i.e. nike air tongue tags being different, leathers being different on the same pairs, the embossed logo being different and so on, i really just can't see spending the market price for them. then all the fakes floating around? my JBFs are FLAWLESS, *** they should be. i could keep going, but i think u get the gist by now.

there is no comparison whatsoever between the 2, PERIOD. i don't even think u have to hold them in your hands to see the difference. it is that blatant!

You right resale price is ridiculous, i agree they shouldn't resell for more then $500 but thats why they say hype kills.

Can you post pics of your custom? Curious to see what you got

Word i second this, i need to see the materials and the make of that custom. Paying that much for a quality custom is definitely worth it. I like what he did to those 6s for soleyghost

anyone have a pair from nikelab?

just noticed that my pairs from the lab have a different production date and the fragment logo is  more faded and slightly wider than my ndc ones.

^^
[COLOR=#red]@textmasterflex[/COLOR] yeah, those japanese selvedge denim/ostrich 6s are ridiculous. dudes don't know. i'll post some fresh pics tmrw...

[COLOR=#red]@Deezrsackolishus[/COLOR] GM fakes? :lol: FOH! the base shoe is authentic, authorized retail jordans. whatever ur smoking must be some real powerful sh*t!
:rofl:

^^
[COLOR=#red]@textmasterflex[/COLOR] yeah, those japanese selvedge denim/ostrich 6s are ridiculous. dudes don't know. i'll post some fresh pics tmrw...

[COLOR=#red]@Deezrsackolishus[/COLOR] GM fakes? :lol: FOH! the base shoe is authentic, authorized retail jordans. whatever ur smoking must be some real powerful sh*t!
:rofl:

Yea bro jbf did his thing with those. Im interested to see what he did with your pair, i cant wait to see the pics.

People will stay hating because they dont know the actual value and work behind certain products, im sure you know that tho

Plus from the reaction of people in this thread jbf customs is highly underrated

Yeah i have an opinion and i stated it.

The base shoe WAS authentic. Now its some frankenjordan.

To each his own.

Guess i couldnt be smoking that charm city trash now huh? Oh thats right, thatd be heroin. (Not an attack on u)

Last edited:
BRUHHHH

You can't be seriou haha... That toe box is perfectly fine. I know you paid $800 but kicks are kicks. Throw this pair on and keep the perfect pair DS.

You are stressing over nothing to be honest. If you don't want them, there are thousands of others that would take them in a sec. I have yet to even see a perfect pair of DS Banneds. Every pair I've seen comes pre creased and that quality is Grade A for JB

Enjoy your doubles Brotha. Stop sweating the small things
yea Thats ridiculous, I'd dub him if I was the seller.

Back
Top Bottom