Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

hi guys

i have a pair of deadstock jordan 1 fragment size 11 us , someone is offering me the jordan doernbecher 8 plus 200 euros, is that a fair trade?thanks for the answer and the help

lol thanks for the answer , how much is the value of the frag in that size ,i don't see a lot of them except on flight club 

anyone know what kinda price tag gun and plastic wire is used to replace the ones that came with these? (the plastic wire that connects the shoe lace bag to the shoe) I accidentally broke mine and wanna put it back together

anyone know what kinda price tag gun and plastic wire is used to replace the ones that came with these? (the plastic wire that connects the shoe lace bag to the shoe) I accidentally broke mine and wanna put it back together
nah sorry wish I knew.  it's not the easiest to break apart either.. how did you do so?

Beautiful sneaker indeed.

Glad I got mine for $450 a week after release[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Dope that this thread is still going strong... Fragments are top 5 in my collection.
I treat this thread like it's meant for the elite lol but congrats on your pair.  Recent pickup or just never showed us til now?  haha
Beautiful sneaker indeed.

Glad I got mine for $450 a week after release[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Damn I wish I paid ATC for this sneaker during that time

When I was able to cop a pair of the original yeezy 750, i sold one pair for 2k and used 1k to get these. Will never regret it.

still haven't worn my pair yet and honestly don't know when or even if i will. i like them alot. still gotta shout out @Retro707 for the hook up. at the time i thought $875 was a ridiculous price for these, but needless to say i'm glad i did. i gave him a hard time about the price too and he stayed cool. wish i woulda been smart enough to buy his tan and blink Y1s during that same time. i was a damn fool!

still haven't worn my pair yet and honestly don't know when or even if i will. i like them alot. still gotta shout out @Retro707 for the hook up. at the time i thought $875 was a ridiculous price for these, but needless to say i'm glad i did. i gave him a hard time about the price too and he stayed cool. wish i woulda been smart enough to buy his tan and blink Y1s during that same time. i was a damn fool!
I can see why you'd say that but you only live once.  Even if you wore it just a few times and washed the mid and bottom soles clean, you'd still come up on resell down the line with the way the market prices are nowadays for them.  

Back
Top Bottom