Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

all 1s are overrated

That's like saying Chuck Taylors are overrated.
they are :lol:
****** hate those things
air forces >1s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skips

that being said tho, I'm gonna try to get the black toes to sell for the breds. had always thought the black toe colorway was clean but after I failed on 7 sites for the breds, I got a vendetta

Last edited:
everyone here had an oppurtunity to buy a pair when they 1st released and they were around $500 but u all were butthurt then talkin bout " im not paying that " .. look at u now .. all talkin out yo izzass wit excuses .. >>

I am pretty sure these are legit but can someone pls confirm?  Extra eyes never hurt.  TIA.

Last edited:

yes a pair for me. Thanks for the quick response man. Repped. 
VNDS I assume as I see the slight crease around the back/ankle area.  In any case, shoes still look to be kept in great shape with minimal wear.  

Any ink stamp under the box lid?

How much are you paying for these?

VNDS I assume as I see the slight crease around the back/ankle area.  In any case, shoes still look to be kept in great shape with minimal wear.  

Any ink stamp under the box lid?

How much are you paying for these?
yes vnds, pretty clean pair.  There is a red ink stamp near the the swoosh logo under the lid but its fairly faded and cant make out what the digits are.  Should they match something on the shoe? 

Trading beluga and cash. 

^^
damn, how much cash u had to add on top of V2's?

nerd.gif
$300 plus ship both ways. I added a $50 chipotle GC I had sitting around since I got belugas for retail lol. Trying to let good karma do its thing. 
%100 legit
Thank you!! Repped. 

$300 plus ship both ways. I added a $50 chipotle GC I had sitting around since I got belugas for retail lol. Trying to let good karma do its thing. 

Thank you!! Repped. 

he gave you the shoes you wanted and you gave him $50 worth of diarrhea?

how dare you

Back
Top Bottom