Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

If the Knicks win tonight, then I'll be getting a pair for retail on release day. 

Last edited:
these last couple of pages  
sick.gif

This is crazy. Three weeks away and still no concrete info... I need something so I can make some strong moves! Cause I have a really bad feeling about this one fellas

I see this as kind of a federer vapor release--if you bought a good atc you should be good.
This is crazy. Three weeks away and still no concrete info... I need something so I can make some strong moves! Cause I have a really bad feeling about this one fellas
concrete info?

what info do you need? 

release is the 27th

foot locker is getting them

nike lab only makes announcements a week before anyways.

when do you ever get infomation on a shoe that isnt a GR 3 weeks in advance? 

The info I need is what stores are getting them that I have a chance at. NDC/nike lab = no chance in hell (assuming NDC and nike labs aren't the only ones releasing them)... I understand they aren't going to be on any launch locators yet but saying that footlocker and nike lab is getting them isn't good info to me. I appreciate it though my dude

I feel you on that. This lack of info has me a little concerned. Haven't really gotten any confirmed info from reputable U.S. sites

The last NA 1 with no info like this never released in the states.

Those all red suede 1s were an EU exclusive (for now)

Really hope thats not the case for these

Back
Top Bottom