Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Now I just gotta set my bot up..
First, stop advertising for them.  Second, look through their twitter mentions to find out their customers do just as well as manual users.

The second statement can pretty much go for anybody selling a bot nowadays.  Ndc isn't what it used to be, it isn't about who has the fastest internet/setup anymore.

Had to give in and pay for a $435 bot...
Bots are no where near a guarantee now days 
sick.gif
 But good luck man hope you eat

Honestly if you've been following the thread you should feel a lot better than before. Until this week when all the boutiques they have EM ppl were making these to be a tier zero release. Even resell talk has gone from 8-1k to 4-600. Either way feeling better about this release, not cocky just glad these aren't on some black and gold nyc only aj1 ish

The city Im from in China is getting this!!! Asked 2 friends to do raffle/line up for me. They got shipment problem release a few days late tho. **** yes. These are more available in Asia. Did my homework many places in China are getting These. Hope I can cop eventually at retail

^China is not even in the top 10 places I wouldve guessed you are from :lol:

You even got the Pears reference? Rap truly is international.

Last edited:

how i feel

dont even care and good luck to all

still gonna copp a pair doe :nerd:

Last edited:
Good news: without an EU shipping address one can NOT order on Nike.eu sites [emoji]128519[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom