Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

a free bot? RIP brah
roll.gif

"100's" of sites don't matter if your only using one site to add to cart. Second, bots are bots no matter if its a GR or not "in my opinion bruh"

Besides, I've been training for this release by doing finger push-ups...

"100's" of sites don't matter if your only using one site to add to cart. Second, bots are bots no matter if its a GR or not "in my opinion bruh"

Besides, I've been training for this release by doing finger push-ups...
welcome to Niketalk

Lotta folks joining NT today like chubbies do New Year's Day. We'll see how long they last.

I'm still in shock that Melo 1s are getting the money, desire and attention that they are and that Wht/Blks were damn near difficult to get.

Awesome.  People are gonna play the let's pretend we know how many pairs are made game.

I say there will be less than 50 pairs
this is a confirmed bookings or pairs for holidays for FNL

jordan 1's = a set number always less than 100 online the rest the small amount of stores.

ftl always gets 2.5-4 times as much as fnl as the biggest jordan retailer number wise outside of ndc

then u have jj dtlr shoe palace sheikh city gear etc etc 

then u have mom and pop accounts. your pinnacle your tier 0 etc etc

footlocker on this release 0. except flight 23

this was strictly a tier 0 release. meaning ndc and mom and pops.

it drives traffic to mom and pops. to show love.

the last release of this magnitude was jbc jordan 1 og high april 2013

like 9 hoh if that got em.

the year i did at fnl i learned all of this. the royals were 25k ww. breds 30k ww. jbc are somewhere between 2500-8000 range

this is the jbc. theres no gs anytime that happens its either under 7500 or under 10k.

lol we got guys doing the analytics on the worldwide inventory this is outrageous I hope this end up like the ps nyc joints and drop at more spots at a later date this is crazy

Lotta folks joining NT today like chubbies do New Year's Day. We'll see how long they last.

I'm still in shock that Melo 1s are getting the money, desire and attention that they are and that Wht/Blks were damn near difficult to get.
Just copped from a local Nike store no issues. Caught a pair sitting

was at House of Hoops in Santa Monica today and some dude came in asking about frags. He thought this would be a regular cop.

I've learned a lot in this thread......that i don't know s*it about copping shoes. This is for the youngsters.

I'll stay copping off resellers for most of what i want. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom