Franklin & Bash ... its actually a good show... new episode Wed @ 8 cst

got on project free tv and watch the first few episodes.

the show is entertaining and i could really see it going places.

it could be a show that has the comedy, and brings the drama aspect in later on down the road, a la Scrubs.

the show is pretty dope. yall should check it out.

two lawyers livin' it up in LA...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: new episode of Franklin and Bash coming this week on wednesday at 8 cst...

last week's was dope. showed a lil bit of Franklin's life.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got on project free tv and watch the first few episodes.

the show is entertaining and i could really see it going places.

it could be a show that has the comedy, and brings the drama aspect in later on down the road, a la Scrubs.

the show is pretty dope. yall should check it out.

two lawyers livin' it up in LA...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit: new episode of Franklin and Bash coming this week on wednesday at 8 cst...

last week's was dope. showed a lil bit of Franklin's life.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

really? the commercials turned me off of this show.

Made it look so damn cheesy.

This

due to the advertisements i will never watch it.  Fake wanna be entourage with actors acting like tools instead of real life people.

This

due to the advertisements i will never watch it.  Fake wanna be entourage with actors acting like tools instead of real life people.

I like the concept of the show, but dont think its that funny. The punch lines are so corny.

I like the concept of the show, but dont think its that funny. The punch lines are so corny.

Originally Posted by proper english

zack morris as a lawyer tho. 

....someone in tv land wants him to play a lawyer really bad. this is the second TNT series featuring him as a lawyer and the main charcter in that last 3 years.

- the first one was Raising the Bar...and it only lasted 2 seasons. after the first season they re-did his whole look and it still tanked.

....someone in tv land wants him to play a lawyer really bad. this is the second TNT series featuring him as a lawyer and the main charcter in that last 3 years.

- the first one was Raising the Bar...and it only lasted 2 seasons. after the first season they re-did his whole look and it still tanked.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

oh snap.. i totally forgot about that show. 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

oh snap.. i totally forgot about that show. 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom