Franklin & Bash ... its actually a good show... new episode Wed @ 8 cst

Caught all 3 episodes last night on demand. Not as funny as I thought it was gonna be but still was good. I loved Raising the Bar. This is just a sick twisted version of Boston Legal. count me in.

edit: First post coming of a ban. Feels good

Caught all 3 episodes last night on demand. Not as funny as I thought it was gonna be but still was good. I loved Raising the Bar. This is just a sick twisted version of Boston Legal. count me in.

edit: First post coming of a ban. Feels good

The real question is, who watches Men Of A Certain Age? I think I read it gets good ratings.

The real question is, who watches Men Of A Certain Age? I think I read it gets good ratings.

tuned in to Franklin and Bash expecting this... I was super disappointed cause it could have been a great show
benjamin-franklin1.jpg

220px-Baby_Bash_2010.jpg

tuned in to Franklin and Bash expecting this... I was super disappointed cause it could have been a great show
benjamin-franklin1.jpg

220px-Baby_Bash_2010.jpg

Originally Posted by franchise3

bunch of old guys doing old people things. should be a hit on CBS. I have no clue how asome of these shows get renewed but they cancel raising the bar. hypocracy I say.

Originally Posted by franchise3

bunch of old guys doing old people things. should be a hit on CBS. I have no clue how asome of these shows get renewed but they cancel raising the bar. hypocracy I say.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

zack morris as a lawyer tho. 

....someone in tv land wants him to play a lawyer really bad. this is the second TNT series featuring him as a lawyer and the main charcter in that last 3 years.

- the first one was Raising the Bar...and it only lasted 2 seasons. after the first season they re-did his whole look and it still tanked.

oh snap.. i totally forgot about that show. 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

....it was the first thing that entered my mind when i seen the commercials.

425.gosselaar.mp.raisingbar.060409.jpg

.....i knew this show wasnt going to last another season once they made him change his hair.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

zack morris as a lawyer tho. 

....someone in tv land wants him to play a lawyer really bad. this is the second TNT series featuring him as a lawyer and the main charcter in that last 3 years.

- the first one was Raising the Bar...and it only lasted 2 seasons. after the first season they re-did his whole look and it still tanked.

oh snap.. i totally forgot about that show. 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

....it was the first thing that entered my mind when i seen the commercials.

425.gosselaar.mp.raisingbar.060409.jpg

.....i knew this show wasnt going to last another season once they made him change his hair.

I never find the time to watch this. When does it even air?

I like Men Of A Certain Age when I can catch an episode.

I really like this new lawyer show Suits on USA.

I never find the time to watch this. When does it even air?

I like Men Of A Certain Age when I can catch an episode.

I really like this new lawyer show Suits on USA.

Watched the ep with the Chinatown thing and chick that was too good looking and enjoyed it. Seems like it could be a pretty decent time killer.

Watched the ep with the Chinatown thing and chick that was too good looking and enjoyed it. Seems like it could be a pretty decent time killer.

I agree with OP.
This show isn't going to win any awards or anything but I really enjoy it.
pimp.gif

For those asking it comes on Wednesday nights @ 9 on TNT.

Any beautiful female co-stars?
Garcelle Beauvais (Jamie Foxx Show)  and Dana Davis (Heroes) are on the show.
pimp.gif

Natalie Zea also was a guest star on one episode.

Dana was looking oh so good in that little black dress she wore on episode 2.
30t6p3b.gif

devil.gif

I agree with OP.
This show isn't going to win any awards or anything but I really enjoy it.
pimp.gif

For those asking it comes on Wednesday nights @ 9 on TNT.

Any beautiful female co-stars?
Garcelle Beauvais (Jamie Foxx Show)  and Dana Davis (Heroes) are on the show.
pimp.gif

Natalie Zea also was a guest star on one episode.

Dana was looking oh so good in that little black dress she wore on episode 2.
30t6p3b.gif

devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom