FRAUD ALERT - AWWSOME

Technically you didn't lose anything here so he's not a scammer...

More like a liar, or a Superbette if you will

I feel you OP, dude should pay up. But then again, you expecting a stranger online to stay true to his word is kind of an L in itself.

Lesson learned? Didn't cost you a thing.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
It really spilled over into General

I feel you OP, dude should pay up. But then again, you expecting a stranger online to stay true to his word is kind of an L in itself.

i think he just put too much trust in the belief that NT is a community instead of a gathering of un-credible d-bag liars.

Every online community is different I guess. I've personally bet online with "strangers" on another message board dozens of times with bets exceeding $100+ and got paid out (and paid) without any hassle. Dudes their respect the word of people who have built up some sense of online credibility. Such is not the case here on NT.

Everyone on NT is a ******* Savage. Short and simple. Don't get caught slippin.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He's not a scammer, just not a man of his word. That's weak of him though.

I lost a $50 bet last year during the Indy and Wiz series. Can't believe the Wiz lost that ******* serious. I will forever hate the Wiz. Paid the guy with the Lil Flip avi his $50 a week or two later when he hit me. Said he couldn't believe I paid.

Aye bruh, I'll put it to you like this.

Sure you want your money. I understand. Now first he said he'll pay you during the Finals. Which are still ongoing. I would've waited the period out and if he still ain't pay until after its done, then say something. Pressing him is only giving him motivation to stall out till a (potential) game 7 :lol:

Last edited:

i think he just put too much trust in the belief that NT is a community instead of a gathering of un-credible d-bag liars.

Every online community is different I guess. I've personally bet online with "strangers" on another message board dozens of times with bets exceeding $100+ and got paid out (and paid) without any hassle. Dudes their respect the word of people who have built up some sense of online credibility. Such is not the case here on NT.
Same here.

@awwsome  always comes off as a solid guy/poster.

Hopefully this comes to a resolution for both parties

If OP matches the funds to a NT charity makes this all the better 

that's what happens when you try to bet online with a skranger :lol:
it aint that serious

Last edited:
Like I said in S&T, I would pay up if I lost because my NT rep means something to me.

That being said I fully expect Awwsome to pay up at some point, and ddi even before this thread came about.

I'll bet you $150 he won't get paid.

I'll bet you $150 he doesn't get paid, then tell awwsome to not pay him so I can win the $150. Then, I take your $150 and awwsome takes his $150 and make the $300 donation to a NT charity. Den wut

:pimp:

Last edited:

In every community, whether online or not, trust is not bubblegum and you don't hand it out without some proof that the person you're giving it to is trustworthy. This community is mostly made up of people afraid to post their own pics, or pics/proof of half the stuff they claim. If a person can't even show your face, how am I gonna reasonably trust a person about anything they say?

Dudes got Ducktales for days on this board. I hit this chick. No pics. I went through this. No proof. I take it all with a grain of salt minus a chosen few. You know who you are. :nthat:

In real life if someone scammed me like that, I'm putting the socks on my hands and the thermal over my face. We gone smell each other's cologne pleigh boi.

Last edited:
I'll bet you $150 he won't get paid.

I'll bet you $150 he doesn't get paid, then tell awwsome to not pay him so I can win the $150. Then, I take your $150 and awwsome takes his $150 and make the $300 donation to a NT charity. Den wut

:pimp:

shouldve both paypal me 150$ prior to the bet and i release the funds whenever. you both learn a lesson not to gamble online and i make 300$ :smokin

In every community, whether online or not, trust is not bubblegum and you don't hand it out without some proof that the person you're giving it to is trustworthy. This community is mostly made up of people afraid to post their own pics, or pics/proof of half the stuff they claim. If a person can't even show your face, how am I gonna reasonably trust a person about anything they say?

Dudes got Ducktales for days on this board. I hit this chick. No pics. I went through this. No proof. I take it all with a grain of salt minus a chosen few. You know who you are. :nthat:

100% Agree.

I rarely if ever go to S&T but it seems like Awwsome had some e-cred there. Hell there are people posting up here vouching for him and calling OP out. I'm guessing OP took Awwsome's status in S&T into account before entering into that friendly wager. It wasnt just some noob with 10 posts to his name.

In real life if someone scammed me like that, I'm putting the socks on my hands and the thermal over my face. We gone smell each other's cologne pleigh boi.

This is why I never bothered with the post your car thread and TAY.

lol i'm done with this situation. i will never post anything relevant to this again on NT

thanks for your time folks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom